Service Excellence Program Coordinator at Bright Health
Back to Career Site
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
SCOPE OF ROLE
The Service Excellence Program coordinator supports the service excellence program. The program works to drive standardization, consolidation, performance management, and governance of the service excellence strategy. This individual works collaboratively with cross-functional teams on establishing service excellence across Bright Health’s services ecosystem that ultimately help our constituents succeed in achieving better health together.
The Services Analyst description is intended to point out major responsibilities within the role, but it is not limited to these items:
- Design and develop standards and best practices such as templates, blueprints, and methodologies to support service excellence strategy
- Analyze and drive standardization of processes across the services organizations
- Track and report out on project progress and outstanding deliverables to ensure successful implementation
- Develop and organize communications, including data visualizations, for varying stakeholders
- Maintain an awareness and provide representation regarding initiatives directly impacting service, with the focus of project acceleration and alignment to service excellence strategy
- Facilitate workshops and meetings to achieve alignment across teams throughout various stages of implementation
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare or related field is preferred, but not required
- Two (2) or more years of experience in healthcare (i.e. Operations, Product, or Customer Service setting)
- Experience in contact center is preferred
- Two (2) or more years of experienced in project management, preferably process design or improvement projects
- Experience leveraging data and technology to solve problems or improve processes
- Strong collaborator, problem solver, and ability to succeed in a continuously changing cross-functional, highly matrixed environment
- Experience designing and facilitating workshops with varying stakeholders
- Exposure to service design, product management, UX design, and/or CX management
- Experience analyzing and summarizing data and information in a way that can be easily consumed by stakeholders
- Strong Microsoft Suite skills
The majority of work responsibilities are performed in an open office setting, carrying out detailed work sitting at a desk/table and working on the computer. Travel may be required.
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.