Staff Program Manager, IPM
Are you passionate about travel? Do you want to be in a high pace, high energy workplace bent on revolutionizing the industry?
HomeAway, an Expedia Group brand is hiring for a Program Manager, IPM which is part of the Integrated Property Manager (IPM) Business Organization. You will be responsible for developing and coordinating the execution of cross-functional programs to meet our strategic initiatives.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and execute on programs aligning with the organization’s vision and guiding principles around empowering IPMs to maximize their success
- Formulate comprehensive program plans for large-scale, cross-functional projects
- Organize and monitor program team and their related activities to ensure milestones are met
- Regularly assess program team weaknesses and project risks, then implement and effectively manage changes to address
- Build compelling, data-driven business cases for prioritization of program needs to set up program team for success
- Drive the program team to define and successfully meet short- and long-range goals
- Communicate regularly and transparently with stakeholders throughout program lifecycle and engage them as needed in program team’s decision-making processes
Who you are:
- 4-6 years of project or program management, or related, experience required; team management experience a plus
- Strong knowledge of program/project management methods
- Experience managing cross-functional projects with teams in various locations
- Strong communication skills and customer-centric mindset; client-facing experience a plus
- Excellent leadership, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Bachelors degree required; MBA or masters degree a plus
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive base salary and uncapped commission pot
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.