Account Executive, Emerging at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for an Account Executive, Emerging Markets to join Procore’s Sales team. In this role, you’ll apply an understanding of Procore’s products, sales methodology, processes, prospecting techniques and customer base while selling to small and medium business accounts. You’ll focus on companies that can benefit from Procore’s world-class project management tool for the construction industry. The primary function of this position is new account acquisition where you’ll grow revenue with an emphasis on new product sales to customers. This includes cold-calling, prospecting, qualifying, conducting product demonstrations, solution selling, negotiation, execution of service agreements, and closing.
This position will report to the Manager, Emerging Markets. This position will be based at our office in Carpinteria, CA or Austin, TX. We are looking for candidates to join us immediately!
What you'll do:
- Timely follow up and qualification of new prospects from either inbound leads or customer requests generated by marketing
- Manage and maintain accurate leads, opportunities, and account information within Salesforce.com
- Develop and execute prospecting plans for territory development to establish rapport, build relationships, and create opportunities
- Network and research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and obtain business requirements
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date forecasts; provide sales management with reports on sales activities and projects as requested
- Upsell and expand product offerings to current SMB
- Pursue and increase knowledge of key competitors to ensure that our value proposition is effectively communicated to customers
- Achieve or exceed monthly and quarterly targets
- Obtain repeat business, referrals, and references by applying understanding of the unique requirements of your customers
Who you are:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience preferred
- 2+ years of demonstrated successful software sales, preferably B2B
- Experience using a consultative, solution based sales methodology desired
- Proven record of success in an inside sales and or outside sales based selling model
- Proven ability to communicate effectively via telephone and email with customers
- Ability and resilience to work in a fast paced sales environment
- Ability to develop trusted relationships
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and online collaboration tools
- Experience with CRM and opportunity management systems, specifically Salesforce.com
- Proven ability to develop and manage pipeline and forecasting
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.