Account Manager - Austin at DISCO
!Sorry, this job was removed at 10:56 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, February 4, 2020
DISCO is a recognized leader in legal technology — and we’re just getting started.
Founded in 2012, DISCO’s mission is to create great technology to modernize the practice of law. Our solutions apply artificial intelligence and cloud computing to help lawyers and legal teams improve legal outcomes for their clients. Corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO as their ediscovery solution for compliance, disputes, and investigations.
Annual company revenues have more than doubled every year since our founding. We have raised more than $135 million in venture capital, more than any other enterprise legaltech company. We are using this investment to accelerate growth in the $12.5 billion ediscovery market — and to expand our platform beyond ediscovery, applying our unique combination of world-class engineering and deep legal expertise to build products that will transform other areas of legal practice. We opened our London office in 2018 and have plans to further expand our presence outside the United States.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!
- Facilitating the development of current strategic accounts to meet or exceed assigned business goals
- Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with key accounts
- Facilitate communication with clients to build long-term relationships to help achieve business goals
- Develop new business with current clients and identify areas of improvement when needed
- Collaborate with other members of the sales team to grow opportunities within the territory
- Meet sales targets and performance metrics
- Background in eDiscovery
- 3+ years of account management or client success experience
- Evidence of ability nurture trust-centered, long-term relationships with clients
- Ability to juggle multiple accounts while maintaining a high level of client service
- Proven track record of success of continuously hitting goals and quotas
- Deep knowledge of eDiscovery domain, including both technical and legal aspects, which you use in a consultative approach with clients; you can provide examples of trusted-advisor status.
- Passion for representing disruptive, cutting-edge technology that directly challenges status quo products, perspectives, and user experience.
- A firm belief that the future of eDiscovery is in the cloud, with talking points to support this position.
- Recognition that it takes a team to deliver an exceptional client experience —- from pre-sales to project closure; adept at partnering and collaborating with colleagues in all departments in order to exceed client expectations.
- Willing to embrace and leverage cutting-edge sales, marketing, and operational tools to gain insight into prospect and client behavior and accelerate sales and account growth
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Location and Travel:
- DISCO is hiring in all major U.S. cities. Travel as required to clients within your territory as well as industry events and conferences.
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K
- Competitive salary plus discretionary bonus
- Flexible PTO
- Free catered lunches every day as well as free snacks and beverages
- Opportunity to be a part of a startup that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description