Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of a fast-growing enterprise software company that is saving lives? RapidDeploy is hiring a Account Manager working in Texas and surrounding geographies.
Our mission is to reduce emergency response times and increase situational awareness for first responders. Our cloud-based emergency dispatch platform & 911 analytics software is the future of emergency response. We’re replacing dinosaurs and their legacy on-premise solutions that are expensive and hard to deploy, don’t scale, and are years behind in terms of features & interfaces. With our traction in the U.S. market, we’re entering a new stage of growth and are looking for passionate, dedicated team members who will play a critical part in building out our team and brand.
As our Account Manager, you’ll be the face of RapidDeploy to our customers in Texas and surrounding geographies, one of our most important beachhead markets in the U.S. You’ll be a trusted partner to our current and prospective customers, and will build relationships that will shape the future of emergency response. You will need to act as an advocate for technology such as cloud computing and data analytics, while being mindful and understanding of the fact that represents a paradigm shift to customers who traditionally procure on-premise solutions.
Experience we’re looking for
- Experience in Business Development, Partnerships or Account Management, ideally into State & Local Government
- Track record in managing the full life cycle of partners or customers, from pre-sales/sales all the way through implementation to ensuring customer success
- Experience working for an innovative and ideally fast-growing Tech Company
- Solid understanding of cloud computing, enterprise software, data analytics, and technology in general (although Engineering or CS degree is not required)
- Experience with managing complex implementation projects with multiple stakeholders
- Passion for using tech for good and ideally some exposure or personal interest in emergency services and Public Safety
What you’ll be doing at RapidDeploy:
- Build relationships with prospects and customers and ensure successful rollout of our products and services that will transform the landscape of 9-1-1
- Prioritize opportunities based on feasibility, likelihood, strategic attractiveness
- Coordinate with account managers, channel managers & channel partners as appropriate
- Managing customer relationship end-to-end (pre-sales, sales, organizational assessment, configuration, implementation, onboarding/training, post-sales)
- Pull in and coordinate specialized resources (Sales Engineering / Project Managers / Training, etc.) as required – act as “conductor of a symphony”
- Act as the voice of the customer when it comes to change request / feature requests, provide feedback to Product Management
RapidDeploy is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.