Account Representative I at LegalZoom
Account Representative I
Service is our passion here at LegalZoom. Our goal is to delight our Customers, resolve questions, provide additional product solutions, and always provide best-in-class Service so each and every Customer leaves with the same feeling about LegalZoom that we share as a company – it’s a great place. As an Account Representative, you truly help lead this important task and build buzz about LegalZoom through positive Customer interactions.
LegalZoom needs experienced Service professionals who can deliver friendly, knowledgeable support about LegalZoom products and services. It’s a fun and fast-paced contact center, so we need individuals with a demonstrated history of providing best-in-class service who can work a variety of shifts in a positive collaborative environment.
You'll be expected to maintain a deep understanding of product updates and new offerings while having the ability to articulate those improvements to increase Customer awareness, as well as the ability to identify and drive cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver consistent, high quality and professional level of service at all times
- Achieve required service levels and revenue targets that are in-line with department goals
- Efficiently and effectively handle each call
- Accurately update and maintain customer records
- Make outbound calls to customers to discuss changes with their account and up-sell/cross-sell when applicable
- Guide customers through terms of sale, billing inquiries, and scheduled payments
- De-escalate upset customers and ensure a pleasant customer experience
- Process payments and refunds when needed
- Request correspondence that documents special payment arrangements if needed
- Schedule appointments with LegalZoom’s strategic partners
- 2-3 years of Customer Care experience in a high-volume business-to-consumer contact center, legal, medical or other service environment
- 1-2 years of Account Management or Retention skills preferred
- Ability to think creatively and use various methods in problem solving; ability to anticipate and resolve problem
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM tools
- Enthusiastic and “self-starter” approach
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong technical aptitude
What We Prefer
- Call Center experience
- Logical problem-solving skills
- Availability to work various shifts including some overtime
- Ability to use Windows operating systems
- Organization and work prioritization skills
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.