Accounting Partner Account Executive
Are you a hunter when it comes to sales? Have you sold to or services for accounting firms? Can you speak accounting financials? Maybe you're an accountant looking for an exciting new career?
If so, let's talk! We are growing our partnership team!
Restaurant365 is a rapidly-growing SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud-based software provides a unique, restaurant-specific accounting and store operations platform for partners to deliver their services for restaurant clients. WE HELP RESTAURANT COMPANIES GROW!
We are one of the fastest growing technology platforms in the restaurant space and we recently secured a $20M investment from Bessemer Venture Partners. Our partners include top CPA firms, outsourced accounting providers, and consultants who are focused on delivering their financial services to the market.
Our culture is built on accountability, innovation, quality. Innovation and quality of our products and our process. Accountability to our customers, our co-workers, and our core values themselves.
We are excited to welcome an Accounting Partner Account Executive to our Strategic Partnerships team based in Austin, TX, to maximize sales opportunities, drive business development, and establish and manage executive/primary relationships. In this role, you will be focused on attracting new accounting partners and selling Restaurant365 to new partners to support their restaurant practice growth.
What you'll be doing:
In conjunction with the Head of Strategic Partnerships, you will be responsible for establishing and maximizing strategic direction and execution of partner sales and "go big" investment strategies for new R365 strategic partners.
- Work with entire Strategic Partnerships team and Sales Development team to identify, sell, and deliver our partner value proposition to new partners in the market
- Provide a single point of contact with Restaurant365 for business partners in three main focus areas: sales specialist, business growth consultant, relationship manager
- Business growth consultant; provide advice and assistance to partners in maximizing opportunities to build and accelerate the partner's business and revenue
- Build and manage the relationship with the partner as a trusted adviser
- Monitor goals set by partner and Restaurant365 to increase partner product revenue productivity
- Actively grow existing partners
- In-depth knowledge of the R365 platform to present to prospective partners and their clients
What you need for this position:
- Accounting knowledge is a must - Don't have to be a CPA, but understand basic accounting financial in the restaurant space
- Proven Account Management/Sales experience (software sales preferred) - A strong hunter mentality!
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to network and build relationships
- Ability to negotiate and problem-solve
- Organization and effective time management
- Enthusiasm and passion!
What's in it for you:
- Competitive compensation structure (base + bonuses + UNCAPPED commission)
- Comprehensive benefits
- Unlimited PTO + company holidays
- Travel awards
- Gym reimbursement
- 401k + match
- Employee stock options
- New office space in Austin
- Company sponsored events
Why work with us?
- Cutting-edge, industry-disrupting technology
- Thriving company with impressive growth trajectory
- Huge personal growth opportunity
- Unique product with no significant competitors
- Opportunity to attend conferences and events
- Passionate, fun, supportive team!