Business Development Representative
A Business Development Representative at Blueprint is focused on creatively finding the right prospects and matching Blueprint services to meet their product and Salesforce needs.
- Research, identify and tenaciously generate weekly new opportunities.
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales pipeline; maintain a high volume of activity including outbound cold calls, emails, & social selling.
- Consistently exceed monthly and annual sales quota and be well-compensated for doing so.
- Responsible for accurately tracking customer interactions and information in Salesforce.
- Conduct high-level conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts.
- Thrive on change while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and coachable.
- 1 - 3 years of full-time corporate sales experience (software sales is a plus)
- Proven track record of success prospecting for new business
- Experience being held to metrics a plus
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A motivated, driven and self-starting attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively
What We Offer:
- Accelerated career growth and progression
- Ongoing training and certifications
- Competitive compensation packages
- Great medical, vision and dental benefits
- Unlimited PTO
Read Full Job Description