Campaigns and Operations Representative at CrowdStrike
About the Role:
CrowdStrike is looking for a Campaigns and Operations Representative to join our Sales Operations team. This individual will be a go-to business partner for our Executives, our global Sales organization, and most importantly our global Sales Development organization. This role will be responsible for the development of campaign content for emails and talk for the Sales Teams. The position will also play a vital role in building new processes, developing, analyzing, & delivering insights, creating and supporting dashboards to help sales leaders drive their business, and so much more. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to advance their career with CrowdStrike as we expand rapidly.
Responsibilities & Projects to include:
Create Outbound Email Campaigns
- Responsible for the creation, writing, and editing of many types of content.
- Target a variety of industries in the SMB space
- Coordinate with Marketing Reps in several different regions to develop non-English speaking email campaigns.
- Research and analyze cybersecurity issues and intelligence to generate ideas and produce a sequence of emails to connect with prospects.
- Revise, edit, proofread the content to ensure quality.
- A/B test templates to determine which messaging works best for each of our target personas.
Define KPIs for CrowdStrike Sales Development Organization - ‘If it isn’t measured, it doesn’t matter’
- Build, maintain & automate weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting on open/reply rates using next-gen tools.
- Ad hoc reporting & analysis
- Conduct training with SDRs and Account Executives to demonstrate how to most effectively use our instance of Outreach so your campaigns are successfully implemented
Tech-savvy & excited to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Ability to “roll with the punches” as each day can offer new and exciting challenges to solve.
- Experience working closely with others and independently.
- Evaluate new & existing tools to determine ROI & help get the most value from our tech investments.
What You'll Need:
- Love to write!
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, English, Journalism or other similar fields
- Relevant industry experience: High Tech, SaaS, Security
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in Sales Operations, Enablement, or Marketing
- Experience with Salesforce.com highly preferred.
- Experience with tools such as Outreach, DiscoverOrg, Lusha preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and reliable with strong organizational skills.
- Spanish bilingual skills a plus.