Career Counselor at 360training
Who are we?
360training.com is a leader in online training and certification across a wide range of industries and professions. 360training.com provides customers with the training they need to get the jobs they want. Over the years, we have continued to grow our expansive library of regulatory-approved training courses with new content suited for today’s modern workforce. By offering these courses online, all 360training.com users experience the convenience and flexibility of earning their certifications in their own time, from anywhere in the world.
At 360training.com, we promote a culture of excellence that fosters the success of our employees, while maintaining a team-centric environment which inspires them to do their absolute best. One thing our associates get to experience is the ability to make an impact on day one of working here. We offer quality health plans to meet a variety of needs, life and disability benefits, a retirement savings plan with company match, and a paid time off program.
What are we looking for?
Under general supervision, the Career Counselor at 360training.com will demonstrate the ability to present and sell our career training program offerings to prospective students. The Career Counselor will ensure the student is enrolled in a program that matches his/her career goals and is adequately prepared to be successful in the program of choice. The ideal candidate will have sales or Admissions experience and the ability to follow up on leads and manage the movement of the prospect through the Admissions process.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Counsel prospective students on career opportunities
- Present and sell online training offerings to prospective students
- Contact leads determining interest level, career goals, technical readiness and budget availability
- Manage the movement of the prospect through the steps of the sales process.
- Create, manage and track leads using Salesforce
- Accurately identify where the prospect is in the sales process and accurately forecast when the sale will close
- Contact and follow up with all leads based on current guideline
- Keep management abreast of pipeline and accurately forecast sales projections
- Maintain close student contact through the course registration process to ensure student success
- Obtain personally developed leads
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong telephone prospecting and consultative selling skills.
- Sales and/or admissions experience.
- Familiarity with e-Learning and Web-based training solutions helpful, but more importantly the ideal candidate will be technologically savvy. Must be adept at demonstrating and selling intangible and technology-based solutions.
- Proven ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet sales quotas
- Strong need identification and problem-solving skills
- Excellent relationship building / managing skills
- Experience managing a full sales cycle from prospecting through closing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of Contact Management Systems (Salesforce.com, etc.)
- Knowledge of the eLearning industry and/or enterprise software sales preferred