Corporate Account Manager at MongoDB
The database market is massive (IDC estimates it to be $121B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. At MongoDB we are transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
At MongoDB the Corporate Account Manager will work cooperatively with internal departments to improve the velocity of business and to build solutions that serve the best interests of our customers at MongoDB. Join a growing sales team with tremendous upside for growth.
We like to say, “Come to MongoDB and get your Masters in sales.” Our culture is truly driven by our Account Executives. As a leadership team, we’ve invested in ways to not only attract, hire, and develop our talent but to also ensure our Account Executives are set up for long term success and have fun while doing it.
We are remote optional through April 4, 2022 afterwards this role will be in-office in our Austin office long-term.The Opportunity
MongoDB is a true data platform with a comprehensive suite of tools to make working with data remarkably easy for everyone, from developers to analysts to data scientists.
We are growing our Corporate Account Management team across EMEA to help our customers be more productive while still providing all the capabilities needed to meet the most complex requirements at any scale.Day to Day
- Grow monthly spend through new workloads and product adoption
- Influence new projects and workloads to launch on MongoDB
- Replace legacy apps and align to client roadmap for future launches
- Cultivate sales through outbound prospecting and inbound leads into current MongoDB customers
- Build strategic Executive relationships along with strong champions both vertically and horizontally
- Aligning to new microservices and agile teams
- Renew annual contracts by demonstrating value to the customer’s growth and revenue
- Handle quote creation, order processing, and day-to-day customer requests
- Work with Marketing to assist with trade shows, and other marketing related events
- 1-3 years of experience in Sales; database or software preferred
- Proven history of consistent goal achievement in a highly driven environment (top 10% performer)
- Energetic, upbeat, entrepreneurial, tenacious team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working within a quota and commission structure
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Familiarity with database, web server, and open source technology
- Working experience with Salesforce.com
- Great Earning Potential
- Welcoming and inclusive workplace Meet MongoDB’s Employee Affinity Groups!
- Continuous career development
- Sales training in MEDDIC and Command of the Message
- Benefits include
- Sales Bootcamp
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Restricted Stock Options for New Hires and Competitive Employee Stock Purchasing Program
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.