Corporate Channel Account Manager - SMB at CrowdStrike
About the Role:
CrowdStrike is seeking an Inside Channel Account Manager! This key front-line channel sales role, reports into the Manager of Corporate Channel Sales. This role will be responsible for supporting the key sales functions and growth goals for corporate channel partners. You must be extremely results driven, customer focused, technologically savvy, and innovative at building internal relationships and external partnerships to attack the market with passion!
As an Inside Channel Manager, you will be responsible to proactively engaging with partners to identify and drive new partner led business opportunities.
- Ensure consistency in terms of the company’s channel sales strategy & execution.
- Liaise between inside/field sales teams (and CAMs) to support identification and recruitment (where needed) of corporate partners with experience in both enterprise and SMB markets.
- Field and route inbound partnership requests appropriately (support new on-boarding processes).
- Support follow-up plans on inbound channel marketing field event leads
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals (joint call out days, spiff, campaigns, etc.).
- Capturing of accurate and complete partner and customer data in SFDC
- Outbound Calls:
- Work with assigned partners to generate prospective customers through channel campaigns and channel promotions and account mapping activities
- Promotes renewals, up-sell and new sales opportunities within partner’s existing and competitive accounts.
- Provide marketing/sales literature to partners with prospective clients, assist with sales quoting and special pricing.
- Inbound Calls:
- Respond to partner requests and ensure proper field and inside sales alignment in partner end user opportunities
- Track/monitor /support partner pipeline.
- Provide marketing/sales literature to named accounts and respond to channel inquiries regarding product, channel programs and channel promotions.
- Provides impeccable support for assigned CAM teams and partners.
- Manages time and work flow, creates effective call plans and maintains high call volume.
What You'll Need:
- 1 year prior sales experience within software industry
- Computer experience, familiarity with Microsoft Office and Salesforce.
- Able to quickly qualify potential customers and partners.
- Strong telephone presentations skills; ability to listen well and to motivate and create sales opportunities.
- Individual should be comfortable selling over the phone with responsibilities of accurate forecasting.
- Strong ability to work in a team environment
Travel Requirements: Minimal