Care.com is a consumer tech company with heart. We’re on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. We’re moms and dads and pet parents. We have parents and grandparents so we understand that everyone, at some point in their lives, could use a helping hand. Our culture and our products reflect that.
Here, entrepreneurs, self-starters, team players, and big thinkers unite behind a common cause. Here, we’re applying data analytics, AI, and the latest technologies to solve universal problems and connect people in new ways. If you like having autonomy, if you thrive on collaboration and building new things, and if you’re all about using your talent for good, Care.com is the place for you.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the Care Advisor team
- Establishes objectives by forecasting and developing quotas and KPIs for the team; and projecting expected sales volume and profit
- Managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching, and performance monitoring of Care Advisors
- Maintains team results by counseling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Present sales, revenue, and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Strong communication skills
- History of meeting sales goals by monitoring progress against goals
- Ability to analyze sales and support data/metrics/KPIs
- Great presentation skills
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Experience mentoring and coaching sales reps
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Three to five years of sales or customer support experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
For a list of our Perks + Benefits, click here!
**Care.com supports diverse families and communities and seeks employees who are just as diverse. As an equal opportunity employer, Care.com recognizes the power of a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds. Care.com is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to [email protected]**
Available in more than 20 countries, Care.com is the world's leading platform for finding and managing high-quality family care. Care.com is designed to meet the evolving needs of today's families and caregivers, offering everything from household tax and payroll services and customized corporate benefits packages covering the care needs of working families, to innovating new ways for caregivers to be paid and obtain professional benefits. Since 2007, families have relied on Care.com's industry-leading products—from child and elder care to pet care and home care. Care.com is an IAC company (NASDAQ: IAC).