Director, Business Value and Strategy
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to security. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. As one of Forbes Most Promising Companies, our business doubled in the past year both with regards to revenue and headcount, serving more than 16 percent of the Fortune 1000 companies and 20 percent of the Fortune 500 companies.
Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around AI/machine learning, behavioral-based prevention and detection, etc. to stay ahead of adversaries. We stand so strongly behind our breach protection capabilities that we established an EPP Complete warranty of up to $1 million if a breach occurs within a customer’s protected environment.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- June 2018: Forrester Research, one of the leading industry analyst firms, named CrowdStrike a “leader” in The Forrester Wave for Endpoint Security Suite.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- January 2018: Awarded #1 in the Visionaries quadrant of the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
About the Role
CrowdStrike is seeking a Senior Manager to join our Worldwide Sales and Operations Organization and lead our Business Value Program. The Business Value Program is key to CrowdStrike’s overall sales and growth strategy and is focused on helping our customers/prospects identify, define, and quantify value in implementing CrowdStrike’s solutions. This critical role will be responsible for developing, growing and running the program.
- Take over full ownership of CrowdStrike’s Business Value Program, including current execution, future developments and expansion efforts.
- Conduct both remote and face-to-face value assessments with prospects and current customers.
- Support the sales process through delivery of projects and tools for value measurement and calculation.
- Articulate the business value proposition in a concise, focused message using language each internal and external stakeholder understands
- Partner with Sales Enablement to educate the sales org on business value best practices and trends
- Identify, lead and contribute to the creation of best practices, white papers, workshops, etc.
- 10+ years of experience in enterprise sales and operations.
- Solid knowledge of cash flow and ROI financial metrics (NPV, IRR, Payback).
- Deep understanding of solution and value-based selling.
- Strong quantitative and financial modeling skill set.
- Customer facing experience (ideally at the CIO,CFO,CISO level).
- Strong knowledge of the IT/security buyer and experience with enterprise SaaS
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills.
- Experience in working closely with Finance, IT, and Channel Sales required
- Proven ability to act as a player-coach.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation + stock options
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.