Director, Enterprise Sales, Midwest
Optimizely is the world's leader in customer experience optimization, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products, commerce and campaigns through its best in class experimentation software platform. By replacing digital guesswork with evidence-based results, Optimizely enables product and marketing professionals to accelerate innovation, lower the risk of new features, and drive up the return on investment from digital by up to 10X. Over 26 of the Fortune 100 companies choose Optimizely to power their global digital experiences. Optimizely’s impressive customer list includes eBay, FOX, IBM, The New York Times and many more global enterprises.Job Description
We are looking for a stellar Director of Enterprise Sales who will be responsible for leading the Enterprise Sales Team for our Midwest Region. As a leader within Sales, you will collaborate to develop the sales strategy and drive key initiatives to achieve Sales objectives. This position reports to the VP of Enterprise Sales.
- Manage, hire, train and ramp a team of Enterprise Account Executives responsible for new and expansion bookings.
- Achieve annual Enterprise bookings quota with monthly and quarterly targets.
- Develop and manage Account Executives on productivity metrics such as deal size, win rate, and forecast accuracy as well as how to lead a customer through a pro-active sales cycle.
- Coach Account Executives through building executive relationships with Named Enterprise accounts in their territories and through complex Enterprise deals and negotiations.
- Lead the Enterprise Sales team - We are not beholden to conventional wisdom about how to run a sales organization, so there is massive latitude to try new techniques to unleash higher levels of performance.
- Shape the direction of the go-to market strategy and execution for your Region.
- Be the key business owner within Optimizely and work collaboratively with Marketing, Product and Success to build targeted messaging and collateral, and mapping a customer journey for the specific business needs of your Region.
- Conducts weekly forecast meetings.
- Coaches direct reports re: strategies to drive closure.
- Supporting direct reports by participating and leading in client and prospect meetings.
- Engaging other corporate resources as required.
- Embody Optimizelys cultural values and leads by example.
- Be a key contributor to Optimizelys sales strategy and execution.
- You have managed a high performing Account Executive team for a B2B technology company for 5-7 years.
- You possess over 10 years of overall Enterprise sales experience, building relationships with Fortune 1000 companies and managing complex sales processes with multiple stakeholders and negotiations with pricing based on business value, legal and procurement.
- Experience selling to CMOs and VPs of Marketing, Product and/or Analytics a plus.
- You have experience setting quotas and managing people against those quotas.
- You have demonstrated a successful track record as an individual contributor and can share relevant and complex closing experience with a growing team.
- You consistently exceed expectations.
- Salesforce experience a plus.
- Experience with marketing technology, website optimization and A/B testing tools is a huge advantage.
At Optimizely, we embody inclusion and embrace diversity. We believe in work/life balance and bringing our true selves to work. To that end, we offer best-in-class perks and benefits that support our Optinauts along their career journey with us. Read more about our culture at optimizely.com/careers.
Optimizely is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Optimizely prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.