Director, HRBP (Sales)
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Role:
The Director HRBP will report directly to the CHRO and be based out of our Sunnyvale, CA office or Austin, TX. This role will provide strategic HR leadership to the U.S. Sales teams. This person will be a thought leader in developing solutions and new approaches to employee culture/experience including regional organizational development, talent enablement for managing people, policies, procedures and programs, employee relations, professional development and learning needs assessments, design and delivery, and employment law/compliance. This person will partner with their HR peers in the areas of talent acquisition, total rewards and people operations, and learning.
At CrowdStrike, the People function ensures the right people in the right place at the right time. We are an integral part of every business decision. We create an environment in which people innovate. We recognize employee potential and know how to leverage it. We champion the importance of the individual within the strategic objectives of the business. We are the key to change, we empower people to influence issues, ensure that knowledge is shared, create a can-do culture deliver improved performance and assure the company’s growth and success.
We have over 2000 employees worldwide and growing. If you’re a Thinker, Innovator, Creator and Doer CrowdStrike is perfect for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop sound knowledge of the business both strategically and operationally such that he/she can provide business partner/talent enablement consulting to the region. Assist in organization design, team development, and building a culture and employee experience which inspires and motivates employees.
- Translate business strategies and issues into appropriate HR actions.
- Partner with other HRBPs and colleagues in the delivery of key HR programs and services. Provide advice and feedback regarding the design and rollout of corporate wide initiatives, such as merit / salary review and sales commission plans.
- Working with sales leaders and their teams, provide support in the areas of sales compensation as needed as well as other sales compensation related programs.
- Guide HR peers and partner with legal counsel for employee relations, investigations and compliance related issues, as needed.
- As a coach to people managers and leaders, enable them to be effective leaders and coaches for their teams and others.
- Focus our business leaders on performance enablement which would drive succession planning discussions, individual development plans particularly for our top talent and quarterly people deep dives.
- Assist leaders in creating a culture that optimizes the passion and potential of their people.
- Keep a pulse on the organization. Monitor and identify trends and issues.
- Develop engaging and informative employee communications designed to keep employees and leaders up to date about people initiatives.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, HR, or other related discipline; MA/MS/MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of experience as an HRBP in a high growth technology company, preferably the security, networking, storage, hardware or telecom space.
- Ability to drive programmatic change initiatives throughout the organization and build solid relationships at all levels including senior executive relationships.
- Must possess strong business acumen, the ability to drive results through others, strong analytical and negotiation skills, excellent process orientation.
- Demonstrated success in a dynamic, frequently changing, and geographically dispersed environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and "Customer Focus" with ability to positively interact with hiring managers, HR managers and vendors.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and ability to make effective presentations.
- High level of professionalism, personal integrity, and dependability.
- Ability to build relationships, influence and collaborate at all levels.
- Adept at working in a cross-functional environment in a highly collaborative manner.
- Proven ability to develop and drive change management and communications relative to business process and technology changes.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment where many of the large partner/stakeholder groups are located both in and outside the US.
- A high degree of flexibility and creativity, extremely organized and detail oriented, and excellent interface and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to project manage large scale program delivery methods/design/facilitation.
- Preference will be given to Sunnyvale, CA or Austin, TX local candidates, we do not offer relocation.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.