Are you a proactive, confident self-starter who competes primarily with yourself? Do you top sales development leaderboards everywhere you go? Do you have big goals and the hunt to achieve them?
We are looking for a Senior/Enterprise Development Representative to join our expanding sales organization.
From facilitating initial conversations to developing team-wide best practices, you will be an integral member of our sales organization. You’ll play a critical role in being the first contact of future customers with Place.
You’ll get to work alongside an extremely passionate and supportive team, but most importantly you’ll accelerate your career with a company tackling a massive $50b addressable market.
- Develop new business leads by executing outbound activities
- Execute sales development best practices with email, phone, and social drips using enablement technology to connect with new prospects
- Utilize prospecting and research tools, coordinate with assigned reps to qualify opportunities; prepare for and book pitch meetings with target prospects
- Conduct discussions with prospects over the phone to identify and qualify opportunities
- Understand users’ pain points, gather requirements, and correlate business value to customer needs
- Partner with Account Executives and Director of Sales to strategize your outbound approach to identifying opportunities in target accounts
- Follow-up on and build qualified leads, sell using Account-Based Marketing techniques, establish rapport, cultivate relationships and schedule initial meetings and demonstrations for the direct sales force with enterprise companies around the world
- Provide the Account Executive team with detailed call notes to ensure the opportunity is understood and the next steps are clearly defined
- Become an expert in our space, and be able to confidently articulate our value proposition to other decision-makers
- Driven, hunter mentality, detail-oriented, and team player
- 2-4 years of experience in Top-of-Funnel sales role preferred, working in SaaS, having experience selling into finance or accounting is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting degree is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication, organizational, and analytical skills
- Very strong work ethic with confidence to work autonomously
- Highly motivated to succeed both individually and with a young and fast-growing company
- Experience with Salesforce
- History of overachieving targets in past experiences
- Self-starter with highly-developed interpersonal and organizational skills; decisive and results-oriented person who is prepared to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Eager to wear multiple hats and conquer new challenges on a daily basis
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial
- Prior Start-up sales experience a huge plus