Enterprise Customer Success Manager at Cision (formerly TrendKite)
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:41 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, September 18, 2019
What we do:
Cision (formerly TrendKite) is a leading global provider of software and services to communications and marketing professionals. Our flagship product, the Cision Communications Cloud, is an industry-leading comms platform that delivers best-in-class earned media monitoring and analytics, a comprehensive media and influencer contact database, newswire distribution, business results attribution capabilities, and much more.
Cision is looking for a detail-oriented, collaborative Enterprise Customer Success Manager (ESCM) with a successful track record working with B2B SaaS enterprise clients, preferably in the digital marketing space to join the Customer Success Team. ECSMs work directly with customers to enhance the value of their experience throughout the customer lifecycle. ECSMs work closely with other areas of Customer Success and Account Management to troubleshoot any client issues.
What you'll do:
- Manage a portfolio of enterprise customer accounts
- Manage all aspects of the customer success lifecycle
- Identify customer goals and proactively address them throughout the customer lifecycle
- Understand the Marketing and Communications ecosystem and how TrendKite and Cision deliver differentiated value
- Build customer trust and deliver high-quality customer service
- Develop a customer success plan for each of your portfolio accounts to adopt, renew and grow the TrendKite and Cision platforms in the customer account
- Support and assist the Enterprise Account Manager in conducting monthly, quarterly, annual business reviews with customer account teams
- Coach and train customers in using and adopting TrendKite platform
- Adopt a disciplined approach to customer success
Here's what we're looking for:
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience in enterprise customer lifecycle management
- Solid experience and understanding of customer success in a B2B SaaS
- Successful track record of consistently driving usage, platform adoption, customer satisfaction score/NPS and customer lifetime value
- Customer success management experience from onboarding customers through adoption, retention and account growth.
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group!
Cision's recent acquisitions of startups TrendKite and Falcon.io provided the company with additional innovative technology and a focus on user experience that sets the company's software apart from anything else in the comms industry. With these additional capabilities, the next generation Cision Communications Cloud platform delivers an improved user experience, more intelligent and interactive reporting, and better campaign execution for PR and comms teams.
By investing in our brand, our team, and our technology, we are leading a revolution in the PR and communications industry. We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
Cision Ltd (NYSE: CISN) is a leading global provider of earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision software allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact. Cision has over 4,000 employees with offices in 22 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about its award-winning products and services, including the Cision Communications Cloud, visit www.cision.com and follow Cision on Twitter @Cision.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V, 41 CFR 60–1.4
Read Full Job Description