Head of Business Development
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
- You have 10+ years working in strategic business development roles in the industry
- You have experience in management consulting or a strategy department to help ignite business growth
- You have a consistent record of successfully completing high level, end-to-end negotiations of strategic technology acquisitions/partnerships in close collaboration with internal teams
- You have extraordinary negotiation skills that you’ve demonstrated in prior transactions
- You are an excellent communicator who synthesizes complex ideas into simple concepts
- You are a strategic thinker who brings structure to ambiguous situation and facilitates data-based decision-making
- You love diving deep into complex problems, work effectively with cross-functional teams and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- You have are able to align resources to ensure completion of overall projects
- You can make tradeoff decisions amongst many opportunities, while considering key partners’ opinions and proper business case rationale
What You'll Do
- Strategy and Competitive Intelligence: You will maintain knowledge of direct and adjacent industry trends and competitor strategies and our corporate objectives. Based on this insight, you will develop competitive analyses and contribute to our strategic plans and certain of our initiatives and for driving progress against those plans.
- Business Development: You will lead a Business Development strategy in partnership with our executive team and consistent with our strategic plan. You will collaborate with RMN’s product and engineering organizations as part of the build, buy, partner framework and pursue and execute the “partner” decision (strategic partnerships, joint ventures, strategic investments, etc.) to alleviate roadblocks and accelerate the RMN roadmap.
- Corporate Development: You would collaborate with the corporate development team on M&A targets identified through a buy, build, partner framework.
- RMN Values: You would support and actively embody the core values of RMN and demonstrate RMN’s leadership competencies.
Who We Are
- We have an open environment where all employees are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We work collaboratively with people outside of the reporting relationship to achieve results through cross-organizational teams
- We value different perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
- We have lots of talented people to work with and learn from
- We will provide you with food, food, and more food, as well as free 24/7 downtown parking