Head of Sales
You're looking for an adventure where you can tackle complex problems, drive change, and sell a powerful and novel product. You want to mentor and collaborate with people that creatively solve problems, make decisions with conviction and nerd out about the internet. You’re comfortable with being uncomfortable, and you thrive in an environment based on continual improvement. You aren’t afraid to try new things and make mistakes. If this sounds like you, we want you on our team!
New Knowledge is a fast-growing information integrity company on a mission to help our clients understand the internet. We use AI and machine learning to alert brands to potentially damaging online campaigns, and we are revolutionizing the way companies and industries make sense of disinformation, echo chambers, and filter bubbles. We are led by successful entrepreneurs, NSA veterans and disinformation industry experts. Current clients include Fortune 100 customers across a number of industries and our investors include Moonshots Capital, GGV Capital and Capital Factory.
We're looking for a Head of Sales with 8 or more years of experience. This role will be remote or based out of our Austin office, will report to the CEO and will lead a team of Business Development Directors and the entire revenue generation process.
What you'll do:
You should have in-depth experience in strategic and hands-on development of current and new revenue models. This includes implementing growth/goal monitoring strategies and accountable employment structures. You will be the forward face of the company to clients and expected to contribute to the entire management of the organization.
What you have:
- 8+ years executive level experience in delivering rapid revenue growth in high-velocity SaaS environments
- Application/SaaS sales experience, preferably to CMO/VP Marketing and/or Chief Communications Officer/corporate communications executives
- Experience taking a company from $5-25M ARR
- Comfortable with large deal, enterprise solution selling
- Located in Austin or willing to relocate is preferred, but we're flexible - other major markets are OK
- You’re process-driven and also love to experiment to identify repeatable and scalable operations
What You’ll Get:
- Purpose-driven work
- Market-leading salary and equity compensation
- Coverage under best in class, flexible medical, vision and dental plans
- 401(k) with 100% company match up to 4% of salary and immediate vesting
- Unlimited vacation that you’re encouraged to take, including paid parental leave
- Stocked kitchen full of healthy snacks and drinks
- Weekly catered lunch
- Free parking near our downtown office
- Free membership to onsite gym and pool
- Annual budget to purchase books and educational subscriptions
- Monthly team-wide events like movie screenings at Alamo Drafthouse, escape rooms, and stand up paddle boarding on the river
- Many more benefits … apply to find out!