Inside Channel Account Manager at CrowdStrike
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Role
CrowdStrike is seeking an Inside Channel Account Manager! This key front-line channel sales role, reports into the Manager of Corporate Channel Sales. This role will be responsible for supporting the key sales functions and growth goals for corporate channel partners. You must be extremely results driven, customer focused, technologically savvy, and innovative at building internal relationships and external partnerships to attack the market with passion!
As an Inside Channel Manager, you will be responsible to proactively engaging with partners to identify and drive new partner led business opportunities.
· Ensure consistency in terms of the company’s channel sales strategy & execution.
· Liaise between inside/field sales teams (and CAMs) to support identification and recruitment (where needed) of corporate partners with experience in both enterprise and SMB markets.
· Field and route inbound partnership requests appropriately (support new on-boarding processes).
· Support follow-up plans on inbound channel marketing field event leads
· Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals (joint call out days, spiff, campaigns, etc.).
· Capturing of accurate and complete partner and customer data in SFDC
· Outbound Calls:
· Work with assigned partners to generate prospective customers through channel campaigns and channel promotions and account mapping activities
· Promotes renewals, up-sell and new sales opportunities within partner’s existing and competitive accounts.
· Provide marketing/sales literature to partners with prospective clients, assist with sales quoting and special pricing.
· Inbound Calls:
· Respond to partner requests and ensure proper field and inside sales alignment in partner end user opportunities
· Track/monitor /support partner pipeline.
· Provide marketing/sales literature to named accounts and respond to channel inquiries regarding product, channel programs and channel promotions.
· Provides impeccable support for assigned CAM teams and partners.
· Manages time and work flow, creates effective call plans and maintains high call volume.
What You'll Need:
· 1 year prior sales experience within software industry
· Computer experience, familiarity with Microsoft Office and Salesforce.
· Able to quickly qualify potential customers and partners.
· Strong telephone presentations skills; ability to listen well and to motivate and create sales opportunities.
· Individual should be comfortable selling over the phone with responsibilities of accurate forecasting.
· Strong ability to work in a team environment
Travel Requirements: Minimal
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.