Inside Sales Account Executive at Levelset
If you read the below description and feel this position excites you, but your experience does not add up 100%, we encourage you to still apply and tell us why! We look forward to learning what makes you passionate and purposeful.
Are you ready for a sales career with purpose?
Levelset has been named one of the "Best Places to Work" by New Orleans CityBusiness three years in a row for our mission-driven culture and commitment to internal and external growth. Backed by venture funding, we are growing rapidly and looking for new exciting team members to add their unique talents to our mission. We empower contractors to always get what they earn, and our software platform makes lien rights in the construction industry simple and stress-free, so contractors and suppliers can get paid.
- High Earning potential with a year one OTE of 80-90k and rapid growth from there!
- With a newly distributed workforce, we make engagement and employee wellness even more of a priority. We want you to love your job!
- We believe professional growth (i.e. building your skills) is essential. Working here provides the opportunity for increased responsibility, continuous learning, and more.
- We have a very welcoming culture that starts at the top with our CEO.
- Nothing is a secret here, we think honesty and transparency create a productive workplace.
- Recognition for hard work and demonstrating our core values is important to us.
- Competitive health benefits, including mental, emotional, and behavioral health benefits and an easy to use Employee Assistance Program.
- Flexible sick & personal leave policy needed for health, family, and parenting during this tough time.
- Open vacation policy without a cap on the number of days-off. We do require employees to take a minimum of 5 days off in a row each year.
- Subsidized International Travel: We subsidize international travel starting at 6 months, and increasing each year
- Equity, per company’s general stock grant plan
- 401k account through Betterment which allows you to seamlessly save money for retirement directly from your paycheck
What you'll be doing:
Levelset’s Sales team is a growing group of sales professionals who are committed to excellence. As an Inside Sales Account Executive, you will be running a full sales cycle and closing business with inbound & outbound prospects that visit the Levelset website. Your target contacts will come from a variety of sources through both marketing and product generated channels.
What You Bring:
- You have a “high-motor” and are curious, resourceful, and competitive.
- You’re an active listener
- You have a high EQ and can truly empathize with our customers who need our help
- Experience with Salesforce, Outreach, and Gsuite
- Cold Calling Experience
We are committed to fighting injustice throughout the construction industry, and fairness is key to our company's purpose. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate.