Lead Development Rep (LDR) at ClearDATA
Title: Lead Development Rep (LDR)
Location: Austin, TX
ClearDATA is seeking a Lead Development Rep (LDR) to be an integral team player to support our marketing organization. The ideal candidate is an intellectually curious individual, independent and self-motivated who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment. This role is based in Austin, TX where you'll collaborate with leaders across numerous go-to-market functions and with key members of our executive team.
This position will report directly to the Director of Digital Marketing
The Lead Development Representative position is a newly created role in our rapidly growing start-up environment. The LDR will report to the Director of Digital Marketing and will play a critical part of our enterprise sales process. As an LDR, you'll be responsible for targeting, engaging, qualifying, and scheduling meetings/demos with prospective customers to help build quality pipeline for our target segments through both inbound marketing efforts and outbound prospecting. Successful candidates will be highly-energetic, driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts.
What You’ll Do :
- Be a key player in the Demand Generation Center of Excellence. Partner with Director Digital Marketing on our demand generation strategy, campaigns and reporting.
- Partner with marketing and sales to build, accelerate and convert leads into opportunities.
- Uncover, qualify, nurture, and build opportunities within the assigned geographic territory
- Work with Demand Generation and the broader Sales team to manage and deliver outbound campaigns to build the pipeline
- Maintain minimum daily call and email volume to move leads down the sales funnel
- Following up on both incoming leads from marketing campaigns as well as making outbound calls to target accounts
- Maintain active engagement with existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase demand and nurture.
- Achieve and exceed monthly SQO targets through execution of various demand generation activities
- Capture sales prospecting activity using Salesforce.com. Enter new contacts into system as acquired through pipeline follow-up and lead generation campaigns
- What You’ll Need :
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- Healthcare and Cloud experience is preferred
- Experience with SFDC and Marketo preferred.
- 1+ years of experience in lead generation, sales, and/or marketing (SaaS experience a plus, but not required)
- Must have a "hunter" mentality
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop relationships quickly, both internally and externally
- Must be self-motivated, ambitious and possess a winning attitude
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Why You’ll Like Working Here :
- A dynamic company that rewards high-performers.
- Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services.
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking.
- Servant leadership Management.
- Business-casual dress code.
- Flexible working hours.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life and 401K.
- Unlimited Vacation.
- Stock options.
ClearDATA is an EEO/AA employer M/F/V/D