Manager Inside Sales
Forcepoint is transforming cybersecurity by focusing on what matters most: understanding people’s intent as they interact with critical data and intellectual property wherever it resides. Our uncompromising systems enable companies to empower employees with unobstructed access to confidential data while protecting intellectual property and simplifying compliance. Based in Austin, Texas, Forcepoint supports more than 20,000 organizations worldwide. For more about Forcepoint, visit www.Forcepoint.com and follow us on Twitter at @ForcepointSec.
The Manager, Inside Sales is responsible for building and developing the North America new business inside sales organization. You will hire, train, coach and drive a team of Inside Sales Representatives, whose primary focus is acquiring new clients through outbound prospecting, qualifying and managing opportunities generated by our marketing team, and facilitating new business deals brought by our channel partners. We are looking for someone who will perform, grow, and move to the next level. Are you that person? Come prove it.
- Hire, develop and manage the North America inside sales representatives who are responsible for prospecting, building a pipeline, and closing business with prospective clients.
- Plan and prioritize team’s sales activities and prospecting to achieve sales targets.
- Drive the business planning process.
- Report on progress against the business plan.
- Accurately forecast and deliver on revenue commitments.
- Facilitate new processes, tools, communications, training and methodologies to ensure sales program's success across teams and departments throughout the company.
- Collaborate with multiple departments to facilitate new programs, messages, campaigns, and offerings.
- Oversee resource planning, reporting, territories, incentives and communications for the assigned team.
- Assist with sales efforts, as needed.
Education, Experience, and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3 to 5+ years’ experience in inside software sales to various channels and direct sales with corporate accounts, security software sales a plus.
- Experience strategically planning, forecasting and managing a sales region.
- Management of 8+ sales professionals.
- Proven success meeting and/or exceeding sales targets.
- Excellent sales presentation skills with the ability to influence and impact an audience.
- Ability to understand, communicate and execute corporate objectives internally and externally.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- MS Office suite.