Manager, Mid-Market, Specialty Contractors at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Manager, Mid Market Sales to manage, grow, and further develop our Mid-Market Speciality Contractor sales team. Leverage your outstanding communication, negotiation, leadership, and influencing skills to build a strong rapport with internal and external stakeholders. Successful candidates have prior SaaS sales experience, the ability to maintain C-level relationships, work with a large extended team, and six-figure deal experience.
This position will report to the VP of Sales and has the opportunity to be located in any of our US offices or be primarily remote. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Lead Procore’s Speciality Contractors U.S. Mid-Market Sales team to drive sales and achieve strategic objectives and quotas while fostering a culture of inclusion, accountability, and collaboration
- Support the development of Sales teams through internal training and learning and development opportunities
- Manage your territory, including planning, forecasting, and execution
- Contribute to and drive the GTM strategy in region
- Work closely with enablement to continually develop tools to aid the team to goal
- Structure and negotiate business terms and contracts with line-of-business, procurement, senior management, and C-level executives
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on customer needs, industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Travel (25% - 50%) to our Procore offices, clients, and more!
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of software sales experience; proven experience identifying and closing six-figure contracts
- Experience in a sales leadership or Enterprise level seller role with the ability to increase sales through the development of high-performance teams and effective sales processes
- Demonstrated experience executing sales leadership methodologies and ownership of all aspects of territory management
- Extensive knowledge of enterprise SaaS models, SaaS metrics, and online sales models
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Experience selling licenses or subscriptions to large, complex organizations; experience selling into the construction industry is preferred
- Construction experience (in any capacity) is a plus, not a requirement
- A perfect mix of curiosity, ambition, proactiveness, resilience, and optimism with a competitive and value-added mindset
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.