Market Response Representative at CrowdStrike
About the role:
MRR (Market Response Reps) are part of the larger SDR Organization tasked with running high-level qualification and discovery calls designed to drive the creation of ‘Top of Funnel’ sales opportunities. It is a highly competitive position at CrowdStrike given the explosive career opportunities within tech sales and at our company.
- MRRs are tasked with managing ‘inbound’ lead sources with the goal of discovering and driving new business opportunities for SMB and mid-market accounts and reps.
- MRRs Conduct high level qualification & discovery calls with the security leaders such as C-suite, VPs, and other influential prospects.
- They will qualify inbound leads as well as have the opportunity to close small deals.
- MRRs will become a cyber security expert and thought leaders within the Endpoint market.
- Collaborate with marketing to execute on a go-to-market strategy.
What You'll Need
- Previous sales experience is highly preferred.
- A go-getter that sets his/her sights above and beyond to blow out his/her established targets and quotas
- Persistent – Doesn’t stop at “no”. Believes they can overcome anything
- Demonstrates a passion to learn and grow
- Proven track record of high achievement and leadership skills
- Embraces the massive impact that cyber security has on the world
- Takes a unique approach to every problem
- Interest in mentorship from some of Silicon Valley’s top sales professionals
- Analytical Mindset
- Detailed Orientated
- Ability to work within an extremely fast paced, dynamic and constantly evolving environment
- Spanish bilingual is preferred