Partner Manager - Game Services at Unity Technologies
At Unity, we are re-inventing the way online games are built, launched, and operated. Our Game Services division focuses on delivering highly scalable, distributed, real-time services, empowering creators to launch new and engaging multiplayer player experiences with confidence.
Unity is looking for a highly motivated, detailed-oriented person to manage our technical relationships. As a Partner Manager, you will be working end to end throughout the customer journey. From the initial engagement, you will advocate our product portfolio through technical subject matter expertise, helping our Client Partners position each product to our potential customers with technical authority.
- Own the technical customer journey from end to end, from initial engagement through to a production service
- Collecting requirements and surfacing challenges in existing or conceptional implementations
- Design solutions based on information gathered from customer interactions
- Capture KPIs for Game Services accounts to ensure customer satisfaction
- Collaborate closely with internal cross-functional stakeholders to facilitate fixes, improvements, or adjustments to ensure customer success
- Analyze challenges, execute tasks, and support key customers in collaboration with our Client Partners
- Assist with the strategy for your customer accounts to maximize adoption of existing & new game services products
- Must be able to work in a rapidly changing environment and drive actionable next steps
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and relationship-building skills with both external and internal stakeholders
- Technical Background in Infrastructure, Cloud or Live Services
- Scripting Experience (Bash, Powershell, Perl)
- Experience in Systems Administration
- Experience in Solution Engineering or Technical Account Management
- Knowledge of the Video Games industry
- PMP or other project management certification
- Experience in running large scale projects with long delivery cycles
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.