Regional Alliance Manager, OEMs
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to security. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. As one of Forbes Most Promising Companies, our business doubled in the past year both with regards to revenue and headcount, serving more than 16 percent of the Fortune 1000 companies and 20 percent of the Fortune 500 companies.
Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around AI/machine learning, behavioral-based prevention and detection, etc. to stay ahead of adversaries. We stand so strongly behind our breach protection capabilities that we established an EPP Complete warranty of up to $1 million if a breach occurs within a customer’s protected environment.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- June 2018: Forrester Research, one of the leading industry analyst firms, named CrowdStrike a “leader” in The Forrester Wave for Endpoint Security Suite.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- January 2018: Awarded #1 in the Visionaries quadrant of the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
About the Role
CrowdStrike is currently looking for a Regional Alliance Manager, OEMs to help us design, build, and implement a successful Partner strategy. Success in this position will require: enabling strong, productive relationships at all levels within key partners, strengthen executive relationships, and to create and execute marketing campaigns to accelerate our business opportunities within the Providers ecosystem.
- Creation and successful execution of an annual business plan with participation from your assigned accounts and relevant individuals from CrowdStrike sales, marketing, product, and business development leadership.
- Develops and maintains strong and productive relationships with executive leadership at assigned accounts that promote and enable security/migration/adoption campaigns, plans, and marketing activities.
- Identify, negotiate and execute OEM and sell to opportunities within assigned accounts.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews to review the progress and successful execution of the business, GTM, and relationship plans to ensure we are meeting our mutual business objectives and define any action plans to address any gaps or new opportunities.
- Provide accurate and detailed weekly, monthly and quarterly forecast funnel of identified and proposed opportunities to meet or exceed quota requirements.
- Coordinate with Alliance Sales Architects on technical enablement to develop a technical enablement strategy that supports the Alliance sales strategy.
- Support/facilitate engagement of our internal sales and technical teams with sales and technical teams.
- Strategize/coordinate with field marketing on design and execution of marketing programs/events/campaigns to create interest and awareness among customers.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of CrowdStrike products, sales strategies/objectives, value proposition and competition.
- Proactively maintain ongoing knowledge of industry, territory, existing and target accounts, & competitive landscape.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
What You'll Need
- University/College degree or equivalent experience.
- A proven track record of creating innovative enterprise solutions and successful GTM plans with leading Alliances of at least 2 to 5 years of exceeding revenue targets.
- 10 years of successful enterprise sales experience managing strategic accounts.
- Strategic thinker and hunter mentality who takes initiative and is capable of hands-on problem solving as well as ability to generate ideas and solutions.
- New OEM program development experience as well as experience with decision makers within current relationships within the Alliance ecosystem
- A strong communicator and presenter, who possesses strong negotiation skills as well as sound interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence at senior levels.
- Motivated and focused self-starter with strong leadership skills who is able to multi-task, work independently or within a team.
- Strong organizational, presentation, and communication skills.
- Previous sales experience in the information security space and strong technical knowledge with a broad range of security and networking technologies.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation + stock options
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.