Regional Director of Sales
What awesome things you'll do:
- Lead, manage, and coach a team of 5-6 quota carrying Account Executives.
- Achieve and exceed closed won deals resulting in bookings at YEI/HG.
- Be heavily involved in rep's deal cycles but be able to step back and see the forest through the trees to forecast correctly, identify critical needs to make the team more successful (collateral, industry trends and company support).
- Be extremely passionate about helping others be successful.
- Be passionately competitive about hitting your number.
What you'll need to be successful:
- To have been selling a complex sale for at least 5-8 years.
- Preferably managed a team for at least 2 years.
- To be comfortable and experienced in a complex sale where you are selling into multiple roles, where your champion isn't often the buyer.
- To be passionate about doing good business – meaning, the right solution for the customer and the right setup for YEI/HG.
- To have knowledge of sales process, winning sales methodologies and buyer's journeys – and being able to consciously identify it, articulate it and coach it.
- Experience and functional excellence in the use of Salesforce.com.
- A team-oriented approach to your job, comfortable asking for help when needed and crossing roles to help others when priorities dictate the need.
- Killer work ethic, passion, and an energizing, positive attitude.
- Relentless focus, discipline, and grit.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing environments.
- Experience salesforce.com as a CRM tool.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Proven success in other fast-paced sales/startup environments.
- No jerks need apply.
Read Full Job Description