Regional Sales Director, Central at CrowdStrike
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
As a Regional Sales Director, you will manage all sales activities within the Region for CrowdStrike Products and Services. This challenging and high-visibility position provides leadership and management oversight to the Regional Sales Managers. You develop long-term strategies and shorter term plans to meet aggressive revenue goals. You must be extremely results driven, customer focused, technologically savvy, and skilled at building internal relationships and external partnerships.
- Provide management oversight to Regional Sales Managers within the Region to drive all pertinent issues related to sales strategy and goal attainment.
- Participate in strategic planning sessions with the sales management team on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Communicate corporate strategy to employees within your Region.
- Plan and direct activities including planning and implementing forecasts, marketing program development, relationship development, customer satisfaction and collateral material development and distribution.
- Establish short-term and long-term goals and quotas in line with corporate objectives.
- Identify needed resources for supporting sales strategy and develop a proposed budget for Senior Management review.
- Identify and qualify important Enterprise sales opportunities at the management level.
- Act as coach, mentor and educator to all Regional Sales Managers within your Region.
- Select, develop, and evaluate personnel to ensure sales goals are met.
- Keep senior leadership informed of key issues and changes which may impact expected business results.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, including presentation skills.
- Passionate relationship building and negotiating skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with functional peers across functions including the Channel, Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, Services Customer Support, and Product Development.
- Strong understanding of Cybersecurity technologies and competitive offerings in the marketplace.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques.
- An aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems.
- Experience as a successful Regional Sales Manager with a track record of exceeding assigned sales quotas in contiguous, multiple years.
- Demonstrated experience working with Sales organizations and technical teams.
- Experience with developing budgets and predicting project costs.
- A demonstrated ability to manage professional level employees.
- Ability to foster a positive work environment and attitude.
- Ability to work remotely and able and willing to travel on short notice, up to 50% of the time.
- This individual uses their management and technical skills to develop, modify and execute company policies that affect operations and may have a companywide effect.
- The scope of responsibility for this person includes implementing strategic policies and establishing and adhering to budgets, schedules, work plans, and performance requirements.
- This individual manages the coordination of activities of a Region, with full responsibility for oversight in terms of costs, methods and staffing.
- May act as an advisor or subject matter expert.
- Sets revenue targets and ensures targets are met.
Education and Experience
- A minimum of 8 years of experience as an individual contributor and 1 to 5 years as a people manager is required.
- Experience as a "front line" sales manager leading a sales team selling into Enterprise and Midmarket accounts highly preferred.
- A Bachelor’s degree required; or equivalent experience is required. A Master’s degree is desirable.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.