Revenue Operations Analyst at DISCO
The Revenue Operations Analyst interacts with Sales Excellence, Sales Enablement, Services, Marketing, Operations, and Finance to create, maintain, and operate scalable systems, processes, and tools to enable the company to grow and capture market share. The Revenue Operations Analyst reports to the Director, Revenue Operations. The primary responsibility of this position is administering systems and delivering projects, solutions, automation, processes, and best practices within the Go-To-Markets ecosystem, with a primary focus on Salesforce.com.What You'll Do
- Install, configure, and deploy Go-To Market applications, systems software, and associated projects throughout the enterprise.
- Maintain the installation, configuration, and support of DISCO’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- Collaborate with Sales and Operations teams to ensure that CRM platforms are optimally configured to support company processes
- Serve as a member of the Salesforce administration team.
- Ensure that any new software integration into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and interface specifications.
- Conduct research on new and emerging technologies.
- Devise, coordinate, and conduct data-cleansing initiatives.
- Build reports and dashboards to support business decision making.
- Envision and create processes and workflows to enable new software & service offerings
- Constantly evaluate existing processes and workflows to identify opportunities to improve, automate, and scale
- Balance multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or related field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in IT, Sales Operations, Finance, and/or Business Operations
- Extensive Salesforce administration experience required
- Strong analytical and accuracy skills
- Willingness to work occasional nights and weekends when business needs require.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and the ability to interact professionally with diverse groups, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Are a Certified Salesforce Administrator, Developer or Sales Consultant
- Have experience with Salesforce CPQ, DocuSign CLM, NetSuite, Salesloft
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
In 2020, 171 law firms in the 2020 AmLaw 200 used DISCO in the course of legal work on behalf of their clients. More than 800 enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and government organizations are DISCO customers.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k) (EU coming soon)
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.