MongoDB is disrupting the $65 billion database market. The world’s most sophisticated organizations, from ground breaking startups to the largest enterprises (Expedia, UPS, Cisco, Forbes, MetLife), use MongoDB to transform their industries, harnessing the power of data to build applications never before possible. MongoDB is the fastest-growing database ecosystem, with over 10 million downloads, thousands of customers, and over 1,000 technology and service partners. MongoDB is selected as “The 2019 Google Cloud Marketplace Partner of the year” with over 17,000 customers in all industries across over 100 different countries!
We are among the best modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years and the only general purpose Database Platform out there that supports any use case and can be run anywhere (on-prem, private or public cloud and as a service), partnering with AWS, Azure, and GCP.
MongoDB's tremendous growth and scale provide exposure to career-changing experiences, people and skills. It's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to have a hands-on impact on the disruption of a $65 billion industry and technology as a whole. The personal impacts are unparalleled career and growth opportunities.
MongoDB Sales Academy
MongoDB Sales Academy prepares emerging professionals with the training and experience to jumpstart their sales career. Through our 8-week program, we will provide you with the best-in-class training required to excel you into your first sales role. This position is for recent grads who have graduated in the Spring of 2020 to students who will graduate in the Spring of 2021. You will be part of a cohort of ambitious graduates and gain exposure to MongoDB senior leaders, rapidly growing your professional network. At the conclusion of the Sales Academy program, you will “graduate” into a Sales Development position, where you will prospect, qualify, and generate opportunities to support the overall growth of the business!
What we are looking for in you
- Passion about technology and the positive impact it can have on the world
- You are driven to succeed personally and as a phenomenal teammate, you are constantly looking to achieve your goals while helping those around you succeed also
- You possess a growth mentality and are dedicated to always be learning and growing
- You are interested in embarking on a career as a sales professional with a particular interest in opportunities that will give you world-class training and skills to reach your full potential
- You are comfortable with change and working in fast-paced environments
- A desire to be surrounded by, learn from, and be inspired by some of the best Sales professionals in the industry
What you'll find at MongoDB
- The ability to fast-track your Sales career
- You will receive best-in-class training on both technical concepts and sales processes, along with professional skills including communication, stress and time management, and building a professional brand
- You will receive regular coaching to develop your prospecting skills and master the art of discovery, gaining an understanding of how to build compelling sales campaigns for sophisticated, enterprise sized accounts
- You will work on some of the most ground-breaking projects taking place at household name brands
- You will learn how Sales and Marketing work together to drive acquisition for an organization
- You will build your professional network and gain exposure to MongoDB executives across the organization
- A group of professionals who dream big, value diverse opinions and are determined to succeed together
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
*MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.*