Sales Account Executive
Are you interested in sales and looking to join a fast growing startup, rather than an established machine? As an Account Executive at Pingboard you will be responsible and rewarded for helping us reach company revenue goals. You thrive on controlling your own fate and being compensated based on performance. You wake up each morning thrilled at the opportunity to exceed expectations and be paid accordingly. You’ll benefit from inbound leads that are already coming in everyday to our business and work along side a supportive team that wants to help you hit your goals.
This role is an inside sales position in our Austin location and requires zero travel.
Pingboard is committed to building an inclusive team with diverse backgrounds and life experiences. This role is based in the fabulous city of Austin.
You’re excited about this role because you’ll:
- Build and manage a pipeline, from inbound marketing leads, executive introductions, and your own network.
- Manage and maintain accurate leads, opportunities, and account information within our CRM (HubSpot)
- Provide sales reports and forecasts regularly.
- Know the product inside and out (it’s awesome).
- Dig deep to understand customer business problems and use your wealth of product knowledge to explain how Pingboard can help.
- Explain the value of Pingboard to prospective customers, but know when to pull in others to provide additional clarity and close the deal.
- Be the expert - Each client is different and so are their needs. Act as a consultant to help prospects make decisions based on your recommendations.
- Give flawless, engaging application demos.
- Perform consistently month-to-month and hit a minimum quota in your first quarter.
We’re excited about you because you have:
- 1+ years of full-time sales experience in a quota bearing role
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- A Positive attitude
- A goal-oriented mindset
- Inside sales experience
- Desire to work in a fast paced, team environment that is constantly learning and changing
- Great time management and organization skills
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, empathy, and enthusiasm
To support you in your work, we offer:
- Performance based commission with zero cap on how much you can make
- Competitive base salary and equity stake in the company
- An experienced leadership team committed to transparency
- Medical & dental coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 company holidays
- Our office in South Austin, with standing desks and company tab at a nearby coffee shop.
- Live Music: We have a handful of tickets to each taping of the Austin City Limits TV show. Let us know which bands you want to see.