Sales Administrative Assistant at MVF
MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 45 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies Award, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
MVF topped the Sunday Times Tech Track as the fastest-growing tech/media company in the UK, and we’ve been winning awards ever since; whether for growth, for excellence in marketing, or for innovation in other fields. At present, MVF is made up of 500+ amazing people in the UK and USA
Our focus on proprietary technology and multi-channel marketing expertise allows clients an unparalleled reach into new markets and channels, delivering engaged customers in real-time to fuel sustainable growth for some of the world’s most ambitious businesses.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation, and the development of world-class teams. We want you to help us get there!
Our Austin office opened in 2015 as a strategic decision to expand rapidly within the US. Because our service has such transparent ROI, we work closely with our partners to devise a tailored strategy that suits their requirements and delivers the right volume of leads at the right time. The service we provide extends beyond tapping into a new customer base. We operate in over 120 countries, and help over 1,000 clients with their growth, expanding into new markets and territories each month.
Sales Administrative Assistant
Sales Admin will be responsible for ensuring that all daily administrative activities related to MVF’s biggest clients are completed efficiently and successfully. Although sale admin is an entry role, it will allow for the individual to gain significant exposure to our most experienced sales people and understand the behind the scenes workings to create success for our key clients. Sales Admin is important in ensuring that MVFs Key Clients are managed effectively and campaign updates are made efficiently and to a high standard/accuracy.
Our ideal MVFer:
- Strong attention to detail
- Quick Learner
- Willing to learn and master new tech platforms
- A proactive approach to customer service, and the ability to prioritize your work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Get’s things done quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication, collaboration and influencing skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- High level organizational skills
- All non-commercial admin activities related to MVFs Key Clients Accounts
- Client Account On-boarding and set-up: CRM, billing, campaign parameters, and both internal and client communication
- Communicates effectively to follow-through on clients requests with internal MVF teams: tech, legal, finance, client success in a timely manner
- Works with the tech team to create and chase Jira Requests for API feeds
- Once we have received Client Budgets for the new month, populate our CRM and other workflows and related spreadsheets
- Liaise with the finance team to make sure that we have all information needed to offer terms (e.g. credit check etc)
- Chase PO numbers and other billing requests (e.g. bespoke billing) needed for invoicing
- Preparation for client “Roundtables” (sending our client survey & other admin tasks relating to this)
- Create & schedule based on changes to campaigns due to public holidays
- Supporting the set up of Client-response time analysis
- Ad hoc client data uploads
- Matching live client data and ensuring a 100% Match rate
What success looks like:
- Efficient processing on Client Requests (meeting SLA’s)
- No account management refunds due to admin errors
- Is highly proficient with using Abbey, Looker, Jira and other necessary platforms
- Has the best understanding of our CRM system in the business and is proactive in suggesting improvements
- Works proactively and is self-sufficient in creating and rolling-out new processes to improve the efficiency of Client Management Admin
- Spots, communicates & discusses commercial opportunities with relevant Account Manager
What we offer you:
As a Sales Admin, you will receive a competitive basic salary. As well as a great benefits package. You will also receive:
- Great work-life balance, Monday – Friday, business hours (9am - 5pm) – it’s not a competition between who leaves the latest, just keep smashing your targets
- Matched 401k contributions
- Competitive holiday benefits (24 days a year paid holiday, plus 7 national holidays)
- Medical coverage including Dental and Vision (with the ability to upgrade) – we want you feeling your best at work!
- $1,500 training budget for any outside related courses and an unlimited budget for books to help you succeed!
- Free healthy snacks throughout the day, coffee, tea and fruit infused water
- Trips to exotic destinations when we beat our yearly targets. We went to Ibiza pre-COVID!