Sales Development Manager
Sales Development Manager
Adia is looking for a Sales Development Manager with a track record of exceeding sales quotas and demonstrated training experience. You will report directly to the Head of Inside Sales and be responsible for managing and training a team of Sales Development Representatives (SDRs), who are vital to expanding our sales pipeline. This role is key to driving success for Adia by coaching incoming SDRs and ensuring quality control on all SDR calls and sales development processes.
Ultimately, your objective is to ensure consistent sales enablement standards to boost inside sales and contribute to Adia's long-term growth targets.
- Directly manage a team of SDRs, preparing them to become high-performing Account Executives
- Develop and deliver SDR training programs to onboard new hires
- Implement best practices and provide continual coaching to team members through call reviews, mentorship and other tactics
- Suggest improvements in sales scripts, objection handling, and sales enablement material
- Monitor quality and consistency of client interactions
- Identify inefficient procedures or operational issues across the sales process and suggest improvements to the Head of Inside Sales
- Work closely with Account Executives to ensure alignment on quality of leads, methodical qualification process, and smooth hand-offs
- Track, measure, and report on all activities to ensure individual, team and company goals are met
- Continuously report progress and roadblocks to the Head of Inside Sales
- Report regularly on KPIs, processes and progress to Senior Leadership
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years’ experience managing a full sales cycle in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Experience in sales enablement and training
- Deep understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Experience with CRM software
- A healthy desire for competition, especially when it comes to self-improvement
- You are organized, hungry, and enjoy connecting with people on the phone
- You are comfortable with strong KPIs – you thrive off challenges and are not easily discouraged
- You enjoy working in a collaborative team environment
- You are eager to learn, try new things, and develop new skills
Adia is a fast-growing, hardworking, and curious organization that strives for improvement every day. We are open, honest, and motivated, using our big brains to build a great product and not overgrown egos. We’re an early player in the HR tech space, which brings excitement and purpose to our work. If you’re looking for a place that will help you uncover your best working self and give you hands-on experience in way more than your job title alludes to, we may be the right team for you. We push ourselves and pull each other to be better than we were yesterday.
Adia is a gig economy marketplace for businesses and flexible workers in the hospitality, events, warehousing, and retail sectors. Leveraging technology, Adia makes it easier for businesses to find vetted hourly workers on demand, and gives workers a way to book unlimited jobs in one tap. Unlike other gig platforms, we hire our workers to Adia as W-2. That means they get to keep their flexible schedule, and still get taxes withheld, benefits, and weekly pay. Founded in 2016, we have a short company history but one that spreads across Switzerland, the UK, and now the US.
We have an incredible future ahead of us, and we’d love for you to be a part of our journey toward it.
Still here? Apply now.