Our health system is broken, and it’s a huge problem. Costs are rising out of control while the patient experience gets worse. At Sana, we're passionate about fixing this problem by bringing accessible and affordable health plans to small and medium businesses. We've built an innovative team with top talent from across the health insurance and tech industries to create engaging, modern plans for our clients. This allows our customers to offer competitive benefits packages while paying an average of 20% less than traditional plans.
Small group health insurance is broken. Costs are rising out of control and employers struggle to afford quality benefits plans for employees. Sana is here to fix that. We have built a new kind of health plan from scratch that lets employers offer rich benefits while paying less. Sana uses proprietary technology tools to cut out waste and a novel financing structure that gives companies money back when claims are low, saving up to 30% on total costs.
We are looking for a charismatic and hard-working SDR Leader. You will work closely and directly manage our experienced sales team members. You will individually help to develop lead lists, manage a sales pipeline and onboard new customers side by side your fellow team members. You will drive the growth of our customer base. In short, you’ll get to help build an operation from the ground up under the guidance of people who have done it before. It will be hard work, but it will also be a lot of fun!
What you will do
- Manage, hire, train and ramp a team of sales development representatives with a Solution Selling Approach
- Develop and coach representatives in their careers towards future account executive or leadership roles
- Build out strategic prospecting cadences and email content
- Proactively identify and launch initiatives to drive both new business development growth and operational excellence
- Collaborate with marketing to drive new business through demand generation
- Shape and implement SDR strategy and processes and evaluate sales tooling
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets
- Provide timely and accurate business forecasts to sales and executive management
- Learn a lot, work hard and be around really smart, passionate people looking to make a difference!
- 2+ years experience as SDR or inside sales AND 1+ years of SDR management experience
- Strong preference for outbound experience, not just handling inbound leads
- Track-record of success managing a high performing inside sales team
- Experience with Salesforce, Salesloft and other sales prospecting tools
- Strong understanding of outbound pipeline generation processes
- Enthusiastic and vibrant attitude
- Expert communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and high emotional intelligence
- Analytical mindset comfortable generating reports and identifying trends in data
- Entrepreneurial. Self-directed.
- Excited to build something from scratch
- Values-oriented. You care about making our healthcare system work better for people and business owners.
- Comfortable with change. We are a startup and need people who are ok doing things outside of their traditional job description
- Stock options in rapidly scaling startup
- Flexible vacation
- Medical, dental, and vision Insurance
- 401(k) and HSA plans
- Parental leave
- Wellness program
- Opportunity for career growth
- Dynamic start-up environment
Sana is a modern health plan solution for small and medium businesses. We use a more efficient financing structure and integrated technology solutions to cut out wasteful spending and get members access to better quality care at lower cost. Founded in 2017, we are an experienced team of engineers, designers and health system operators. We have the financial backing of Silicon Valley venture firms and innovative reinsurance partners. If you are excited about building something new and being a part of fixing our broken healthcare system from the inside, please reach out!