Sales Development Representative
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to security. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. As one of Forbes Most Promising Companies, our business doubled in the past year both with regards to revenue and headcount, serving more than 16 percent of the Fortune 1000 companies and 20 percent of the Fortune 500 companies.
Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around AI/machine learning, behavioral-based prevention anddetection, etc. to stay ahead of adversaries. We stand so strongly behind our breach protection capabilities that we established an EPP Complete warranty of up to $1 million if a breach occurs within a customer’s protected environment.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- June 2018: Forrester Research, one of the leading industry analyst firms, named CrowdStrike a “leader” in The Forrester Wave for Endpoint Security Suite.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- January 2018: Awarded #1 in the Visionaries quadrant of the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
- Sales Development Representatives drive net-new business and work alongside Account Executives to drive revenue.
- The SDR role is an entry level sales role that is the stepping stone for anyone entering technology sales. It is a highly competitive position at CrowdStrike given the explosive career opportunities within tech sales and at our company.
- Discover and drive new business opportunities within mid-market and enterprise accounts.
- Conduct high level discovery calls with the C-suite and their VPs.
- Become a cyber security expert and thought leader.
- Earn a black belt in competitive selling and objection handling.
- Collaborate with marketing and channel partners to execute on a successful pre-IPO go-to-market strategy.
Qualities we look for and appreciate:
- High EQ, IQ and business acumen
- A go-getter that sets his/her sights above and beyond to blow out his/her established targets and quotas
- Persistent – Doesn’t stop at “no”. Believes they can overcome anything
- Demonstrates a passion to learn and grow
- Proven track record of high achievement and leadership skills
- Embraces the massive impact that cyber security has on the world
- Takes a unique approach to every problem
- Interest in mentorship from some of Silicon Valley’s top sales professionals
- College degree from an accredited four year university.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.