Sales Development Representative at ScaleFactor
ScaleFactor, a fast-growing fintech start-up in Austin, TX is looking for stellar Sales Development Representatives to add to our dynamic Sales Team! If you love the fast-pace and high energy of the Austin start-up scene, have experience selling, can present value to business owners, then ScaleFactor may be a perfect career fit for you as a Sales Development Representative (SDR). Come join a winning culture and a team that's been voted Austin's Best Place to Work and voted one of Austin’s Coolest Companies. Whether you’re early in your career or just getting started, if you enjoy selling and helping SMBs, then keep reading this job description.
- A proven self-starter who thrives in the fast-paced environment of a high-growth company
- Hunter mentality, proactive, and self-motivated.
- Able to cultivate opportunities as they are presented.
- Genuine curiosity about people, financial technology and business, with excellent listening skills.
- Based in Austin or moving to Austin in Q4 of 2019 and excited to build your career in ScaleFactor's cool East Austin headquarters
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be on the front line of the ScaleFactor sales team as you hunt for new potential customers and cultivate opportunities. You will drive awareness and interest in our product suite and work closely with our marketing and account executive teams to drive pipeline and set meetings. Your responsibilities will include:
- Reaching new businesses nationwide through a variety of tactics including high volume calls, emails, and social media channels. You will work closely with the marketing team to prioritize campaigns and hit execution goals.
- Nurturing and qualifying inbound businesses looking to improve their accounting, bookkeeping, payroll, and invoicing.
- Engaging prospects through the various resources available to you, including email, phone, and social media.
- Collaborating with marketing and account executives on lead generation programs.
- Managing accurate forecasting through impeccable use of CRM and other corporate systems to maintain sales metrics and keep customer information up-to-date
- Proven track record of winning: 1-3 years of experience in sales, retail, or related activities. Bonus points if you’ve sold to SMBs already.
- Thrive in competitive / team environments where your individual contributions drive success for the group
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree with a 3.0 GPA or higher
- You love the rapidly changing technology start-up environment
- Be a part of the winning Scalefactor team and experience Austin’s Best Places to Work three years in a row from 2017 to 2019
- Competitive salary based on experience and quota attainment
- Health, dental, and vision benefits package
- Unlimited vacation
- Stock options to all our full-time employees
- Unlimited drinks and snacks
- Catered Friday lunch, HHs, and cool team events
If this role describes you, we look forward to receiving your complete application online!
Your one-page resume + cover letter highlighting your education and experience which qualifies you for this role. Note this position is based in our East Austin headquarters with a start date in mid-December 2019!