Sales Development Representative
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the role:
- Sales Development Representatives drive net-new business and work alongside Account Executives to drive revenue.
- The SDR role is an entry level sales role that is the stepping stone for anyone entering technology sales. It is a highly competitive position at CrowdStrike given the explosive career opportunities within tech sales and at our company.
- Discover and drive new business opportunities within mid-market and enterprise accounts.
- Conduct high level discovery calls with the C-suite and their VPs.
- Become a cyber security expert and thought leader.
- Earn a black belt in competitive selling and objection handling.
- Collaborate with marketing and channel partners to execute on a successful pre-IPO go-to-market strategy.
Qualities we look for and appreciate:
- High EQ, IQ and business acumen
- A go-getter that sets his/her sights above and beyond to blow out his/her established targets and quotas
- Persistent – Doesn’t stop at “no”. Believes they can overcome anything
- Demonstrates a passion to learn and grow
- Proven track record of high achievement and leadership skills
- Embraces the massive impact that cyber security has on the world
- Takes a unique approach to every problem
- Interest in mentorship from some of Silicon Valley’s top sales professionals
- College degree from an accredited four year university.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.