The role you’ll be doing:
We're looking for commercially astute, inquisitive people looking to build their career in sales within the Tech industry.
After spending your first three months building the foundations for success in this role within MVF’s Inside Sales Academy, you will then be responsible for creating new business relationships with SMB clients across a wide range of products and industries.
The role rewards an intelligent approach to prospecting, high volumes of client interaction (primarily via phone selling), and strong negotiation skills. It focuses on the first stages of the client relationship so, with the majority of account management being handled by another team, you will have the time to master your pitching skills and quickly become an expert salesperson.
- Manage the full Sales Cycle, from Identifying a new sales opportunity, to closing the deal
- Early-stage Account Management of the clients that you onboard
- Use the data tools provided to spot opportunities for smart deal-making
- Building close relationships with the wider MVF Sales Team (both UK and US-based), as well as the UK-based Operations, Marketing, and Tech specialists across the business
- Developing and improving your own approach to outreach, using methods such as Phone, Email, and LinkedIn
You have a keen interest in sales.
You’re naturally inquisitive and want to understand not only how things work, but how you can make them better.
You thrive off challenges and love to complete complex problems.
You want to channel your commercial mindset into your role and make a real difference in how we operate as a business.
You’re eager to learn, try new things and keen to develop.
What we offer you:
A competitive basic salary, with an uncapped commission structure as well. We make sure you’re rewarded for your success, as well as making sure you have plenty of growth and progression opportunities.
- $1,500 training budget for any outside related courses and an unlimited budget for books to help you succeed!
- Medical coverage including Dental and Vision (with the ability to upgrade) – we want you feeling your best at work!
- Free healthy snacks throughout the day, coffee, tea and fruit infused water
- Trips to exotic destinations when we beat our yearly targets. We went to Ibiza this year!
- Competitive holiday benefits (24 days a year paid holiday, plus national holidays)
- Paid downtown parking
- Great work-life balance, Monday – Friday, business hours (9am - 5pm) – it’s not a competition between who leaves the latest, just keep smashing your targets
- Monthly team lunches
- Regular social events – we love working and spending time together, so we like to take time to bond and have fun!
A bit about the team
The Sales team at MVF underpins everything that we do, and you’ll play a pivotal role in ensuring that we continue to accelerate as a business.
Our Austin office opened in 2015 as a strategic decision to rapidly expand within the US. You'll be operating within a startup environment, while also enjoying the support of the 400+ strong headquarters based in the UK!
We’re looking to hire the next future leaders of MVF which means no micromanagement and lots of responsibility from day one. You’ll use your commercial nous to lead the way, drive improvements and together we’ll achieve our target of being valued at $1 billion.
Who are MVF?
MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 45 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sundays Times Best Companies Award, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
MVF topped the Sunday Times Tech Track as the fastest-growing tech/media company in the UK, and we’ve been winning awards ever since; whether for growth, for excellence in marketing, or for innovation in other fields. At present, MVF is made up of 500+ amazing people in the UK and USA
Our focus on proprietary technology and multi-channel marketing expertise allows clients an unparalleled reach into new markets and channels, delivering engaged customers in real-time to fuel sustainable growth for some of the world’s most ambitious businesses.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation, and the development of world-class teams. We want you to help us get there!
- If your application is successful, you will be contacted by a member of our Talent Team to discuss the role further