Sales Executive (Inside Sales)
Sock Club is seeking a Sales Executive to educate leads about our custom products, manage existing client relationships, and grow our outbound sales process for our custom sock brand in the promotional product space.
Sock Club began as a monthly subscription service but has quickly made an impact in the promotional product space and company swag market with our custom socks. The Sales Executive will be the lead point of contact for their assigned clients and is expected to create long-term and trusted relationships. Joining our team means being a part of a fast-growing company that is disrupting retail, promotional goods, and customizable products. We’re looking for someone to bring their humility and hustle to our team and take Sock Club to the next level. This is an entry-level position with strong growth potential. We look forward to meeting you!
Sales Executive Requirements and Qualifications
- Must have previous experience in customer service, inside sales, client-facing sales or related experience.
- Manage multiple accounts, ensuring that a high level of customer retention and satisfaction is maintained.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers.
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support.
- Achieve monthly sales quotas.
- Tracking weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics.
- Can work well under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude when reaching next potential client.
- Maintaining database (HubSpot, CRM, Google Sheets, etc.) of prospective client information.
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
- Tradeshow experience a big plus.
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Sales, Marketing or a related field preferred.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring the delivery of our product according to customer needs and objectives
- Collaborating with marketing, design, operations, and other sales team members to identify growth opportunities
- Attending tradeshows and marketing events
- Lead generation
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
- Book meetings with new and existing clients
- Communicating client needs to product designers and help develop new product offerings
- Generating new sales using existing customer networks
You are an organized, personable, scrappy type with a strong work ethic and sound judgment and relish in detailed-oriented task execution in a client-facing setting. Other key characteristics:
- You see a problem and quickly take action to resolve
- You have a get-it-done, no-task-too-small attitude
- You can effectively communicate complex concepts in a simple manner
- You are a team player and love working with people
- You are highly detail-oriented and organized
- You learn by doing and have a knack for picking things up quickly
- You proactively look for ways to increase efficiency and reduce costs
- You continually try to improve existing systems and do not accept the broken processes simply because they are the “way it’s done”
- You don’t take yourself too seriously but you are serious about getting things done
- Generous PTO policy
- Health, dental, and vision benefits package
- 401K Match
- Casual and inspiring office environment
- Generous Quarterly bonuses based on performance