Are you a passionate innovator looking to harness the power of technology to do more good? You've come to the right place. At Bonterra, our purpose is to power those who power social impact. To that end, we serve the people who make social good possible-the doers behind the scenes across nonprofits, public agencies, corporations, philanthropic organizations, and foundations.
As the second-largest and fastest-growing social good software company in the world, Bonterra brings together leading solutions from CyberGrants, EveryAction, Network for Good, Social Solutions, and their respective entities. By bringing our intuitive technology and expertise together, Bonterra will enable unprecedented connectivity between social good organizations and their community of supporters and constituents. This will reshape philanthropic giving, empower digital transformation, and bring the social good sector the technology it needs to accelerate lasting social change.
What You'll Do:
The Sales Manager leads and manages sales operations and oversees activities for their respective sales team of 8-10 Account Executives (inside sales). The key objective of the Sales Manager is to grow incremental and new sales for the business while simultaneously ensuring the sales team is focusing effort on bringing in customers that fit into our ideal customer profile. The Sales Manager will work closely with all departments including Customer Success, Product/Tech, Marketing, and other sales teams for the purpose of ensuring the delivery of first-class delivery experience. This high-visibility role reports to the Sr. Director of Sales.
On day one with your team, you will work with your team to convert prospective customers into new customers, joining our growing base of thousands of small US nonprofits currently subscribing to our online fundraising tools and donor management system. Your ability to lead, develop and motivate a team of sales consultants in order to close new business is key!
- Lead, develop and motivate a team of Account Executives
- Coach and develop selling behaviors that align with our target customer
- Build an open-communication environment for your team
- Manage sales goals and manage metrics that drive revenue results
- Set goals, track sales activity and provide sales projections
- Participate in strategy sessions that are tied to sales operation growth; liaise with other departments as needed to ensure brand consistency and increase sales
- Participate in the recruitment and selection process of new consultants
This is an exciting role that requires a team player who enjoys coaching and motivating a team. The ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and evolving environment is a must!
Who You Are:
- You are experienced! You have previous sales management or sales team lead experience and a track record of revenue success. You have a strong knowledge of sales processes.
- You have a strong interest in developing as a mentor/coach/manager.
- You have excellent communication skills, strong interpersonal skills and strong presentation skills.
- You have an interest in sales training and sales operations.
- You are a strategic thinker with analytical mind and superior problem-solving skills.
- You are organized and have excellent time management skills.
- You want to DO GOOD! You are ready to work for social impact company that is looking to do good faster!
Our team is made up of industry experts and advocates who are 100% committed to supporting the doers of social good. We are currently undergoing an effort to create the vision and values that embody our collective organization and embrace the individuals who make up our community.
Some of our comprehensive and competitive benefits include:
- Generous PTO policy
- Equity for ALL regular, full-time employees from individual contributors to management - share in our success!
- Up to 15 paid company holidays including some commemorating social justice events and self-care
- Paid volunteer time
- Resources for savings and investments
- Paid parental leave
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance with additional access to health and wellness programs.
- Opportunities to learn, develop, network, and connect
- When we can-company-sponsored events and swag!!
We are committed to being an equal opportunity employer and evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, diversity of thought and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.