Sales Operations Analyst at Kazoo
Kazoo is the only all-in-one people management solution in the market that takes recognition, engagement, and performance and delivers them in one powerful platform. Through its Recognition & Rewards, Performance Management, and Surveys offerings, Kazoo is an award-winning, employee-first solution that increases productivity, retention, and revenue, and enables companies to build a purpose-driven culture of high engagement and high performance. With over 500 global customers, the Kazoo platform puts actionable analytics in the hands of business leaders, connecting them to what really matters. Kazoo is when work is working.
Our approach is employee-driven, not top-down. We built our platform, and our company, with a promise to give employees what they need to deeply engage in their work and with their colleagues, and to drive results for the company. Our focus is on building teams, cross-functional collaboration, and purposeful perks. We practice transparency, provide a culture of continuous feedback, and promote regular service to our community.
Overview of the role:
The Sales Operations Analyst will own our Salesforce.com instance and ensure the various sales teams are set up for success. This role will create and maintain sales processes, understand and take actions based on strategic objectives, analyze data,
and present key insights to drive productivity across the sales teams. As Kazoo continues to scale, this role will
be a key asset and partner to the broader organization and drive impact outside of just the sales teams.
What awesome stuff you'll do:
- Administer, maintain, and oversee Salesforce.com for 50+ users.
- Act as the go to contact any and all sales team needs.
- Build and standardize reporting across the business for strategic analysis, while providing recommendations based on key findings.
- Work with sales leadership and finance to align on compensation.
- Enhance sales productivity through simplifying and streamlining processes, ongoing evaluation of tools, communication, and managing stakeholders' expectations.
- Collaborate with sales, customer success, and marketing leadership
What you'll need to be successful:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in business and sales operations, or similar functions.
- Strong excel and advanced knowledge of Salesforce.com.
- Salesforce.com certification preferred.
- Salesforce.com Apex Knowledge is a plus.
- Experience working with Clari, Nintex Drawloop, Docusign, and/or DiscoverOrg is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills are preferred with a specific understanding of how to distill complex analysis into actionable insights for both peers and executives.
When you work at Kazoo, we provide competitive benefits to make your life better both in and out of the office, which include: health, dental and vision insurance; open vacation policy; flexible wfh policy; 11 paid holidays; 401k program; Stocked kitchen; Mac Laptop; Transportation/Parking Stipend; Generous Parental Leave; Fertility benefits; Breast milk delivery; EAP & more!
At Kazoo, diversity and inclusion are fundamental to how we grow and operate our business. We’re building a diverse workforce that cultivates and supports all individuals. We believe a culture of equality creates a stronger work environment for all employees and that we are all accountable for encouraging and celebrating diverse voices. Kazoo commits to promote and recognize principles of fairness, equity, and social justice in relation to, and across, intersections of race, age, color, disability, faith, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, social class, economic class, ethnicity, gender identity, gender expression, and all other identities represented among our diverse membership.
We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Kazoo is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.