Sales Operations Analyst at CrowdStrike
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
CrowdStrike is looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to join our Sales Operations team. This individual will be a go to business partner for our Executives, our global Sales organization, and most importantly our global Sales Development organization. This role will be responsible for building new processes, developing, analyzing, & delivering insights, creating and supporting dashboards to help sales leaders drive their business, and so much more. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to advance their career with CrowdStrike as we expand rapidly.
Responsibilities & Projects to include:
Help build and run CrowdStrike’s Go-Forward Sales Operations Strategy
- Connect and analyze structured and unstructured data to build predictive models that will help drive sales efficiency and effectiveness, maximize customer success and optimize monetization.
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making informed decisions based off of trends, seasonal variance, etc.
Define Cost of Sales Development Organization by establishing standard costs of “operation” per segment & region
- Identify effectiveness of teams by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans & forecasts.
- Proactively identify problem areas, diagnose and work with Sr. leadership to correct
- Passionate about data integrity and the value of accurate metrics.
Define KPIs for CrowdStrike Sales Development Organization - ‘If it isn’t measured, it doesn’t matter’
- Translate business objectives into actionable analysis
- Tie quotas for business segments back to pipeline needed, back to activity needed to generate pipeline
- Build, maintain & automate weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting using next-gen tools.
- Ad hoc reporting & analysis
Tech savvy & excited to work in a fast paced startup environment
- Ability to “roll with the punches” as each day can offer new and exciting challenges to solve.
- Experience working closely with others and independently.
- Evaluate new & existing tools to determine ROI & help get the most value from our tech investments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or another quantitative field.
- Relevant industry experience: High Tech, SaaS, Security
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in Sales Operations, Finance or IT function.
- Experience with Salesforce.com required.
- MS Excel power user.
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools preferred (Domo, Tableau, Clari, Power BI).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented and reliable with strong organizational skills.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.