Sales Operations Analyst at Unity Technologies
We are looking for a highly motivated Sales Ops Analyst to support and be a trusted advisor to our Strategic Partnership and Solutions Sales Team. Your role will be an integral part of our Sales Operations Team, working closely with our manager and other key partners across the company. This role will require coordination across multiple teams, crafting, streamlining, following established processes, problem-solving, systems ‘know-how’, attention to detail, and excellent communication and analytical skills!
What you’ll be doing
- Be the primary point of contact to the Strategic Partnership/Solution team to provide timely sales analytics, act as an advisor and provide day to day operational/systems support
- Actively identify operational issues and work across sales ops and cross functional teams to craft/implement solutions to reduce or eliminate friction in the sales process
- General administration of SFDC, Clari, and Gong - including development and maintenance of reporting, dashboarding, and metrics for multiple stakeholders and business partners
- Partner with Strategic Partnership/Solutions sales teams during GTM planning to advise, assist, and implement annual plans including quota setting and sales territory creation
- Participate in special projects, field ad hoc requests from both direct and indirect sales teams
What we’re looking for
- Analytical experience deriving actionable insights from data and being able to effectively identify and communicate the key takeaways to senior leaders
- Proficient in SFDC, Clari, Google Suite, Excel and/or Gong and a hunger to get deeper sales systems expertise
- Software Sales, Sales Ops, Sales Support experience
- Self motivated and team oriented with the ability to work with minimal direction
- Organizational, multitasking, customer service and prioritization skills are required
You might also have
- Knowledge/Experience in the video game industry
- Sales Finance experience
- SQL/Looker/Tableau experience
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.