Sales Operations Manager at SparkCognition
SparkCognition is looking for a Sales Operations Manager. The Sales Operations Manager will report to the Director of Sales Operations. The role will partner with respective business functions for critical planning, maximizing sales performance, and maturing the existing functions. The individual will be responsible for creating operational systems and processes to surpass sales and business goals. Additional responsibilities include instituting continuous improvement programs intended to support business growth and scalability.
- Manage, develop, and administer Salesforce/Tableau CRM, CaptivateIQ, Outreach, ZoomInfo, Sales Navigator operations and processes
- Support field sales managers in managing the ongoing process of prioritizing accounts and prospects
- Leverage customer, sales and financial data to develop insights for sales leadership and field sales managers
- Develop and manage business reports, dashboards and general analytics related to organizational success metrics, sales KPI's and business goals. The content and audience will vary from ad-hoc one-off account analysis for sales executives to high-level forecasting analysis for presentations with investors and the board of directors.
- Drive/support sales enablement and training initiatives for the sales organization. Create and manage process documentation and collateral. Develop cadenced training sessions around processes, tools and products, as well as provide ad-hoc training and support when needed. Oversee the development of playbooks for field sales management and sales team members Provide oversight, enablement and leadership to sales team members focused on optimizing and managing Salesforce
- Support field sales managers in efforts to drive CRM usage and seek out ways to improve efficiency
- Sales Enablement:
- Create and deploy appropriate training, content/sales messaging, processes, practices, forms, and tools to support field sales
- Support product launches by preparing and enabling the sales force and partners to understand and sell our solutions.
- Responsible for tracking and analysis of courseware and sales enablement content usage.
- BA/BS Degree 3+ years of experience in sales operations and/or sales management with B2B technology companies
- Minimum of 2 years Salesforce/CRM administration/analyst experience
- Salesforce certifications with proven success designing and implementing process improvements in sales cycle leading to sales growth
- Experience in sales/marketing operations, market research, analytics, forecasting, sales training, and commercial project management.
- Demonstrated successful track record in growing organizations to support sales through the building and management of outstanding teams
- Demonstrated collaboration and cross-functional leadership ability
- Ability to translate corporate business goals into strategic initiatives which achieve strong financial results
- Strong ability to design and model sales organization growth and capacity in a high-growth sales organization
- Natural leadership talent, strong relationship building skills, and the ability to engage teams and build a culture of excellence
- Significant experience structuring and analyzing data and then developing reports designed to illuminate key insights
- Strong business acumen and a solid understanding of the key drivers of revenue growth Excellent communicator with great talent in driving clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and system
- Experience collaborating with leaders in other functions (e.g. Finance, HR, and Marketing)
- A can-do attitude - no job is too big or too small, too complex or too easy
- Hungry to learn in a field which is ever evolving
- 2+ years experience administering and implementing Tableau CRM, CaptivateIQ, Outreach, ZoomInfo, Sales Navigator
- MBA/Masters Degree
- Startup experience a plus