Who We Are
At SecureLink, we take our jobs seriously, but ourselves, not so much. We aren't afraid of a challenge and understand the autonomous and team effort required to accomplish something great! Founded in 2003, and headquartered in Austin, Texas, SecureLink provides market-leading security, privacy and compliance solutions, securing third party remote access for highly regulated enterprises and technology vendors, as well as insider access with innovative machine learning and audit of access to the most mission critical and sensitive systems of more than 30,000 organizations worldwide across multiple industries, including healthcare, manufacturing, government, legal and gaming.
We believe diversity drives better outcomes. We want you to be you. SecureLink is a place where your ideas and performance matter. Different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds create a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better results.
Choose Where You Work
At SecureLink, we believe trust is an essential ingredient for building productivity in the workplace. We want to ensure all our employees feel both safe and productive. Our employees have the option to work 100% remotely, 50% remotely, or 100% from our physical offices located in Austin, TX, and Nashville, TN.
Remote work can currently be supported for employees residing in the following locations: AR, CA, CO, FL, ID, IL, KY, MD, MI, MN, NY, OH, PA, TX, TN, VA, WA.
What You'll Do
The Sales Trainer (SaaS) is responsible for designing and delivering a continuous learning and sales enablement program. In this newly created role, you will take ownership of our sales onboarding programs, develop ongoing coaching initiatives, and create an environment that enables our team to become the best in the business. You must have exemplary knowledge of sales process implementation, execution, reinforcement and refinement, as well as a passion for helping salespeople become awesome. This role reports to our VP of People, and will also work closely with Sales Leadership, Product Marketing, and our Learning and Development Team to identify and execute on learning and development opportunities across the revenue organization.
- Deliver results-driven sales training and enablement programs using a wide variety of design and training methodologies, concepts, learning tools, and practices to ensure maximum effectiveness of training program
- Conduct needs analysis by identifying priorities and skill gaps to determine training and enablement priorities
- Develop structured coaching that focuses on specific skills and competencies
- Expand upon our current analytics foundation to quantify and measure the efficacy of training and coaching programs as well as improvements across various performance KPIs
- Employ a programmatic approach to continually updating the training program as new product releases, pricing changes, or additional updates are provided
- Employ a continuous optimization mentality by collecting feedback from stakeholders on the training program to find areas for ongoing improvement
- Collaborate closely with SecureLinks Learning and Development Team to ensure consistency with overall company training
- Contact and schedule internal and external lecturers and vendors for specialized training
What You'll Need
- Demonstrated ability to successfully develop and deliver sales training programs utilizing skills in instructional design, program design and development, and training technologies, understanding that this may take various forms:
- Sale Enablement role
- Sales leadership or "player coach" role
- Learning and Development role supporting Sales
- HR Business Partner role supporting Sales
- Strong grasp of common sales processes, methodologies, and fundamental selling skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills and the ability to build trust with and motivate others
- Passion for helping others, driving sales results, and providing exceptional value
- Comfortable with ambiguity and shifting priorities, and capable of delivering value with minimal supervision
SecureLink doesn't just Have Fun Creating Value Over the Long Run (HFCV/LR) for our customers and shareholders, we Have Fun Creating Value in the lives and careers of our employees. SecureLink invests in employee development including extensive job and product training, access to LinkedIn Learning, monthly knowledge sharing sessions, career pathing, professional development, and more. Benefits also include:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance - SecureLink pays 100% of the premium for employees and 75% for dependents!
We contribute to your HSA ($2,700 for employee coverage or $5,400 for family coverage).
We help you save for retirement. We contribute equivalent to 3% of your annual base salary to a 401k.
Employees enjoy unlimited PTO, including the time to volunteer.
We give $100 per month towards cell phone reimbursement.
At the office, employee perks include two meals a day, bringing your dog to work, and an onsite gym.
Happy and successful SecureLink employees embrace the company's mission. Great employees have three attributes that make them "slinky". These are 1) excellence at their position, 2) eagerness to grow and improve and 3) a true sense of responsibility to contribute to the company, customers, and culture.
If you are just looking for another job, this is not the place for you. We like to laugh and be around happy, smart, interesting, self-motivated, and "slinky" people. Slackers, grumps, and pessimists need not apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.