Seasonal Retail Operations Associate at Kendra Scott
We are a fun, talented and driven team dedicated to providing our customers with gorgeous products and a WOW! Experience. Family, fashion and philanthropy are at the core of our company and though we move at a very fast pace, we are committed to maintaining a family-oriented work environment and giving back to our community. A passion for great design, dedication to innovation and a strong social media presence are our building blocks for creating a unique and engaging lifestyle brand across all channels, including retail stores, wholesale accounts and e-commerce. Kendra Scott headquarters are located in the heart of Austin, Texas, and we embrace the unique vibe and energy of our hometown as an inspiration for our brand and company culture.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for enthusiastic, fashion-forward customer advocates to carry out the Kendra Scott culture in our stores and communities. You will experience a fast growing multi-channel business that values customers and employees. Your experience here will give you the opportunity to sharpen your strengths through on the job training and help you learn new skills in retail, management and the many departments that support a growing organization.
What will you do?
• Go above and beyond to craft an unforgettable customer service experience.
• You will act as an advocate for Kendra Scott both in the store and the community.
• Complete transactions accurately and efficiently.
• Actively pursue additional training for yourself as well as help train new cashiers as they onboard throughout the holiday season.
• Maintain store standards of cleanliness and organization in the cashier zone as well as assist in other operational zones (gift wrapping, gift card checkout, etc).
• Participate in inventory control and loss prevention programs to reduce shrinkage.
• Organize and maintain stockroom per company standards.
• Execute visual recovery before, during, and after store hours to maintain a visually-appealing storefront at all times.
• Ensure all receiving activities are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
• Uphold Kendra Scott’s store visual standards by assisting with “deep cleaning” programs & floor-flips.
• Your support and enthusiasm will help cultivate a culture of commodity among fellow employees and customers with each interaction you approach.
• Demonstrate our Kendra Scott Core Pillars: Fashion, Family, & Philanthropy at all times.
• Retail experience is preferred but not required.
• A real passion for living and representing the three pillars of Kendra Scott.
• Flexible availability to work during “peak” retail hours such as nights, weekends, and holidays (REQUIRED).
• Strong leadership skills.
• The ability to think and act quickly while maintaining a polished composure under any circumstance.
• The willingness to throw a helping hand into anything is always a plus!
• Instinctual dedication to provide the highest level of customer service no matter what.
• An enthusiasm for fashion, keeping up with trends, and styling pieces.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.