Big things are happening at QuotaPath and we are looking for an experienced and passionate Senior Customer Success Manager to join our team. Your time will be split 80/20 between owning the onboarding experience for our largest customers and partnering with the sales and account management team to act as a subject matter expert for both potential and current customers. You will develop a deep technical and functional understanding of QuotaPath’s capabilities and our customers’ needs to act as an overall advisor and advocate throughout the customer journey. You’ll help to solve operational challenges that allow our customers to better utilize QuotaPath's value.
You'll be working directly with decision makers at the highest level of organizations to help solve specific problems related to their business. Sales reps need to calculate their commissions. Sales managers need to motivate their reps. VPs need to provide transparency in pay. Finance and Revenue Operations need to pay commissions painlessly. Understanding, empathizing, and providing solutions for these various personas and their pain points will be key to this role's success.
Coming fresh off a $21.3M Series A fundraise in July 2021, QuotaPath’s mission is to help companies build and scale high-performing, motivated growth teams. Our product is built on the belief that commissions should be streamlined, transparent, and simple to manage. We are shaping one of the fastest-growing categories in sales tech and we just secured a spot on G2’s Top 50 Sales Products for 2021. Our core values are built upon trust, empathy, and curiosity. Our culture is centered around serving our customers, building great experiences, and pushing each other to grow, learn, and enjoy the moments we create. This is an exciting opportunity to play an integral role in the growth of an early-stage startup. You will be one of the first members of the Customer Success team at QuotaPath and will have tons of professional growth opportunities.
- Provide an exceptional onboarding experience to our customers
- Evaluate and provide recommendations to enhance and improve our current customer onboarding experience
- Deliver ongoing support to our customers to provide a best-in-class customer experience
- Become a compensation process expert (plan creation, modeling, CRM structure & best practices)
- Educate customers on best practices in QuotaPath and the compensation process
- Manage customer interactions via phone, email, and in-app chat
- Consult with customers and prospects about the best way to solve operational challenges relating to QuotaPath
- Contribute to team and company success by sharing knowledge and key learnings
- Navigate complex commission environments as the customer-facing product expert on onboarding and new business calls
- Present solutions with confidence to all levels of leadership and establish yourself as a trusted advisor
- Act as the voice of the customer and keep our Product team informed on insights, trends and opportunities
- Be hands on, high-touch, and passionate about solving problems
- 3+ years in a customer-facing role (Customer Success Manager, Account Manager, Implementation or Onboarding Specialist, etc.)
- Skilled at problem-solving, navigating challenging situations, and guiding clients through decision-making processes
- Strong data management and analytical skills
- Proven track record of delighting customers and experience in leading onboardings or providing support
- High attention to detail and natural sense of curiosity
- Experience with formula building and other mid to basic level spreadsheet skills
- Strong project management skills — you will be handling multiple customer onboardings that have a wide range of complexities
- Aptitude in working cross-functionally with sales, account management, product, marketing, and other functions
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication with the ability to connect to audiences of all levels of technical, business and organization responsibilities
- Strong team player — this role will be highly collaborative with every department at QuotaPath
Bonus points if you have:
- Sales or Account Management experienceSales Operations experience
- Experience administering Salesforce, HubSpot, or other CRMs
- Jedi-level spreadsheet skills (Google Sheets, Excel, or Numbers)
- Experience with a programming language (e.g., SQL, Python)
- Prior experience at a B2B SaaS company
- Freemium/PLG experience
- Experience with compensation plans
About the location
Our team is co-headquartered in Philadelphia and Austin. We have a preference for you to be in Austin or Philadelphia, but just like this role, we’re thinking big. Collaboration and teamwork should be able to happen regardless of where your desk is, and we’ve got the tools to help make that happen.
What’s in it for you?
On-target earnings for this role is currently $100,000 per year ($80,000 base salary) with significant upside in the months and years to come.
We’re building an organization that is empathetic, fair, and inclusive that is built on transparency, collaboration, and trust. Given our ambitious plans for growth, we want people to apply who can learn quickly, adapt to changing circumstances, and who have a passion for doing great work with incredible people.
This is a full-time, competitively paid position with generous equity. We care about the health and well-being of our team members. We pay 100% of employee premiums, have unlimited PTO, and offer half-day Fridays year-round. If you are driven by the ability to make a huge impact and want to put your passion for selling an amazing product, we’d love to hear from you.
At QuotaPath, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more capable, innovative, and competitive company. We welcome people who represent diversity in their backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. QuotaPath is an equal opportunity employer, aiming to reach our company’s full potential by cultivating an inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.