Senior Sales Development Representative
Pinpoint is looking for a talented, energetic, and driven person to join our team as a Senior Sales Development Representative (SDR). This position acts as the first touch for the sales organization, securing qualified meetings that result in new customers. You will be responsible for processing inbound sales inquiries and conducting targeted sales outreach to generate new meetings by identifying potential customers and finding creative ways to connect with them.
The SDR will build rapport with contacts through phone calls, emails, and targeted outreach in an effort to create a customer-first experience that inspires our audience and generates interest in Pinpoint. The SDR role is ideal for ambitious candidates looking to build a career in sales and business development.
- Create strong prospect relationships that become valued customers
- Leverage prospecting tools to research companies, identify need, identify and contact key decision makers, and generate interest
- Communicate our value proposition, and qualify prospects effectively
- Meet or exceed high-volume activity metrics for outbound calls, appointments set, opportunities added and prospecting time
- Manage and overcome prospect objectionsHelp improve our sales development process and approach
- Four-year's bachelor degree
- Minimum two years prior work experience. (Marketing, SDR or business development experience in SaaS is preferred.)
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills and an absolute focus on quality of work
- Effective in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture where team members work together collaboratively
- Assertive, persistent, persuasive and a good listener with strong communication skills
- Understanding of software development and the DevOps ecosystem a big plus
If this role is exciting you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all 100% of the description or qualifications. We believe the collective sum of our individual differences, point-of-view, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, background and talent are what helps us achieve our vision.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Pinpoint conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Pinpoint participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.
Read Full Job Description